• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very bad experience

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
I am a long-time customer, purchased many many watches from PureTime. Placed an order to deliver via their safe redirect service, they changed it to a direct method, saying my country is safe with it. Ok, purchased 10 watches, and they got captured by customs. After a long investigation, customs seized 6 watches completely, and asked to pay full tax from the remaining 4, which was about 1k EUR per watch. So, at this step I was robbed for 6 watches, because PureTime gave me wrong information about delivery. Okay, I refused to pay full tax for the remaining watches, and they were sent back to China. Tracking clearly indicated that the item has been delivered, but PureTime said "this is our courier's address, we don't know who got them". Many emails, no any advance. It seems that they are stealing returns and say they've never seen them, just to re-sale them again. Pretty bad attitude to loyal customers. So, total of 10 watches lost because their business model, which is to say "don't worry, all good" even if it is not.

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
What happen to this transaction? If you don't mind sharing....Was it resolved?

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
And you ordered 10 reps at one go??? You got balls...but lost everything.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Balls for sure, Puretime should have payed special attention to your order.
He has to contact his courier company as he put the returnaddress on the package, simple.
Maybe the best to ask a mod to chime in @Raddave

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Puretime should have splitted the shipment in two or three packages. Afterall they have the statistics about the safety of a country... the 6 seized watches will be refunded right? The "problem" is only about the remiaing four?

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
1) I was not refunded - PureTime does not give a sheet. They just gave me some tiny discount for my next order, and only when I went really rude with them. No idea how to reach their owner, who can really make hard decisions.
2) It WAS split in several packages. All were seized except one. It didn't help, as when customs found out that one of my packages got foo foo in it, they decided to capture all of them.
3) That returned package was never found (of course that is a lie, why to tell they've found it if there is no any way I can affect that and prove either they've got it or not). Someone is so happy to sell them again.

Is there any way to make them do their job better? It seems they became big and don't care about single customers, even if e spends thousands on their new models.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Seriously bro? We are big not because we are cheap but we care about customers.

What makes you think we lie about the return package? What benefits us to keep the watches? With a thread like this?

PM me your order number and I will check this out.

P.S. Let me explain a bit about how shipping works in China for replica watches. We do not ship the package by ourselves, there are middlemen, we call them shippers, who works with the couriers like EMS, DHL, FedEx, etc, they collect packages from us and ship for us, the address on the packages is not ours, not even the shipper's, they cant use real address for obvious reasons. They have contacts and accounts with the couriers and if there are any returns, the courier will contact the shipper and the shipper collects them and return to us.
Because of such complicated relationships between us and shippers and the couriers, return packages are sometimes difficult to track. However return is not a common practice so there is nothing you should be worried about.
And as for the OP's order, I will try my best to make it right in the best way possible.

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
Well I treat you by how your support staff handles orders, and what I get as a result. Too bad there is no way to get it sorted except writing angry posts here. Will contact you through PM and will post updates here.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well I treat you by how your support staff handles orders, and what I get as a result. Too bad there is no way to get it sorted except writing angry posts here. Will contact you through PM and will post updates here.

There is a way to get things sorted with out shitting on a TD , by contacting a Sales Moderator . But being here a year and a half and only having 3 posts , i can see why you chose your path .

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
I do not post a lot here, I just read and buy nice watches in loads. And I place loads of orders with PureTime. When this happened, I wrote them TONS of emails, but I was not able to sort it out. My patience has ran out and I posted here. Not sure why do you treat me just by number of posts here.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I do not post a lot here, I just read and buy nice watches in loads. And I place loads of orders with PureTime. When this happened, I wrote them TONS of emails, but I was not able to sort it out. My patience has ran out and I posted here. Not sure why do you treat me just by number of posts here.

you read alot and never noticed any posts about contacting a Sales Moderator for problems with sales ?

Reactions: Tucker

shinseegae

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/18
panamera12 I totally understand you. Just had a sour experience with PT myself. Being polite doesn’t help either, they (PT) don’t budge. Dealing via email is sort of shouting in a black hole, you get some random and oftentimes boilerplate copy-pasted responses not really pertaining to your situation, so I get why you posted it here.

As for the negative reviews, well in my experience and reading a lot here, it seems that PT wants only positive ones, which is understandable, but when they see a negative one, they seem to get quite aggressive about them. I haven’t sensed any apologetic attitude whatsoever, indicating their righteousness. They keep claiming that they are big, legit, respectable, and as sound as AD but their actions speak otherwise, at least in my case. In a daily life I deal with a lot of great businesses (incl. watch companies like Rolex and its peers) and I know how they treat their customers. Summary of PT’s attitude the way I saw it: we are good guys, we do great things, we have been doing it for years, who are you to question our status. The problem with this is that it typically signifies fat, and if not changed, beginning of the end.

The above said is just my opinion and based on my personal experiences and just sharing it with the members for information purposes.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
@shinseegae
7b345b529e3bca0f6dae732088e43177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ktpatrick

munsonz

In Between Days
27/7/17
UK
Are you not aloud to criticize a TD on RWI ? Everyone who does seems to get immediately jumped on ? The OP may have been a bit naive ordering 10 in one go but he is a paying & returning customer ? I thought the point of this forum was to help rep buyers ?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
OP, you should've contacted an RWI admin. There is a way to resolve issues with a TD or a M2M seller here at RWI. RWI is not Yelp or Google Reviews.
I hope the issue between you and PT can be resolved, and everyone is happy.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Are you not aloud to criticize a TD on RWI ? Everyone who does seems to get immediately jumped on ? The OP may have been a bit naive ordering 10 in one go but he is a paying & returning customer ? I thought the point of this forum was to help rep buyers ?

You are allowed to criticize a TD, but not before discussing the issue with a Sales Moderator.
Because it could be the buyer faults due to inexperience, buyer remorse feeling, not checking QC properly, not understand how the Chinese factory and watch assembler works, etc. It could be the TD's fault too; sending a wrong watch, incorrect price quote, misunderstanding request etc.
So let the Sales Mod help decide what needs to be done.

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
You are allowed to criticize a TD, but not before discussing the issue with a Sales Moderator.
Because it could be the buyer faults due to inexperience, buyer remorse feeling, not checking QC properly, not understand how the Chinese factory and watch assembler works, etc. It could be the TD's fault too; sending a wrong watch, incorrect price quote, misunderstanding request etc.
So let the Sales Mod help decide what needs to be done.

I am buying watches from PureTime for almost 2 years already, spent a heck of money with them, so I am very familiar with all the process. So, I've tried all the channels I had before writing here, and not sure why writing fair reviews is considered bad. Maybe I am not allowed to write this before discussing this with mods, but my thought are that the best way of keeping reputation is publicly getting the issue sorted out, not hiding it in PMs. Best service is not faultless service (obviously a lie), but the service that fixes faults.

Reactions: munsonz