• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered a PAM111 Noob v4

BD_O

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
Just made my first order with PureTime. Will use this thread to post the progress and impressions.

16/04/18 - Ordered a PAM111 Noob v4 after some very prompt and clear correspondence with Edward. Waiting for payment to go through and QC pics.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
19/04/18 - Payment confirmed and received QC pics. On the fence whether to accept or ask for a new unit due to some problems around the swan neck.

Reactions: electric

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
20/04/18 - Outstanding communication from PureTime regarding my questions on QC pics. Accepted and awaiting shipment.

Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I can’t wait to see pics! I love the 111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
How did they handle the swan neck issue? I'm considering buying from them too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They adjusted the RS and made it, the RL and the swan neck touch each other.

3db0ac52257af23ef350cf9a69b3e58f.jpg

I am seriously impressed with their service. Will definitely buy from them again.

Gregro212

Looking Around
24/4/18
Just made my first order with PureTime. Will use this thread to post the progress and impressions.

16/04/18 - Ordered a PAM111 Noob v4 after some very prompt and clear correspondence with Edward. Waiting for payment to go through and QC pics.
Hey there I'm new to the rep watch online world. You seem to know your thing. Is these suppliers good, I'm in the UK. How do I approach it. Just order and hope or do I contact appreciate your advice, I can see me buying alot of these. Greg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
Hey there I'm new to the rep watch online world. You seem to know your thing. Is these suppliers good, I'm in the UK. How do I approach it. Just order and hope or do I contact appreciate your advice, I can see me buying alot of these. Greg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hey mate, also very new to this game - all I know I learned from reading on this site. Amazing resource.

PureTime has been like dealing with Amazon (or better) in this one order which I have made. I can wholeheartedly recommend them. Decide what you want and order.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
26/04/28 - Delivered

I will post some impressions when I get home and spend some time with it.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
Initial impressions - pretty good. The only issue I could notice is that the crown is slightly skew when in the time-setting position. Definitely not worth sending back over, but will get it seen to when it comes to service time.

Couple of quick pics, will take better later:

85f9d5c27982c75b06856560e9eeeb7d.jpg

85657d5b019ddbea7d6b1f1d729f12f5.jpg

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
Some serious concerns about the build quality of this watch. Apart from the questionable AR on the crystal, which I have described in my other thread, it seems that the regulating screw (which I picked up in QC and which PureTime fixed before shipping) is working itself loose again and is about to fall out.

Really disappointed- don’t know if I should try and open the watch and tighten the screw, but it will probably loosen itself again, or send the watch back.

I’ve emailed PureTime for advice - I’ll report back here when I get the response.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
29/04/18 - watch randomly stops, then restarts when given a bit of a shake or a tap.

Emailed PureTime about it, I guess I’ll get to see what their response to DOA watches is too. Lol. Not how I wanted this to end.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
PureTime’s response was to send the watch back to them. I managed to find a Watchsmith here who could fix the watch, and agreed with PureTime on a small discount (half of my repair outlay) on my next order. Not ideal, but still I am impressed that they stand by their product, I was just not keen on the delay which would be incurred by shipping back and forth.

All in all, I have had a good experience dealing with PureTime, and will use them again. I will however insist on some more QC of the movement next time.