• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just purchased my 1st REP from PureTime (Rolex Milgauss)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I just ordered an Omega Seamaster 300M Spectre edition from PureTime on Friday (in the US). I got QC pics late that same night/early sat morning. I asked them to change the dial Saturday morning and haven't heard back but I'm assuming they aren't at work on a Sunday. I'm not sure. But it seems so far so good. I will note however that my total price at checkout was about $413 and my card was charged $442.63. They claimed it was due to international currency exchange rates which seems bogus cause I order stuff from Gnomon and other asian sites and I've never been charged a different price. I'll keep you posted.
They won't change your dial , Puretime don't make the watches themselves , they only sell the watches . They will get a new watch from the supplier . I would check with your card provider you will find the extra cost is down to them .

Reactions: seikopsycho

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Does anyone know if pure time is still active? I went to their site, but it's not active, if not then who would you guys suggest I buy from. I'm interested in getting the Omega SeaMaster Diver 300M

You are committing a rookie mistake chap , dealers site a regularly seized, so they change . There is a trusted dealers section on this site , click on it , there is a list of TD's and their contact details . The above link 'puretime io ' is their current correct website .

Reactions: ModernMerchant94