• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order - Yacht-Master Blue Dial A2824

Aramu5

Horology Curious
3/12/21
My first order from puretime, very exciting. Payment is being processed.
Order number:100242602
Will patiently await for QC :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will take care of your order and process it as soon as possible. Please wait for QC pictures from us

Aramu5

Horology Curious
3/12/21
Package just received, excellent condition and no issues. Thank you so much puretime!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Congrats! Enjoy your watch and happy holidays !!!

Aramu5

Horology Curious
3/12/21
Unfortunately something doesn't feel right. After the first day the watch stopped working so I thought i didn't actually wind it back properly. Did the good old spin anti clock wise, then popped it out and tried to charge it clock wise. When i pop back in it works, but only for few hours or so leaving me to do the whole thing again every day i want to wear the watch for.
Any advice puretime?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Unfortunately something doesn't feel right. After the first day the watch stopped working so I thought i didn't actually wind it back properly. Did the good old spin anti clock wise, then popped it out and tried to charge it clock wise. When i pop back in it works, but only for few hours or so leaving me to do the whole thing again every day i want to wear the watch for.
Any advice puretime?

Not sure how many turns that you wind the watch but usually you need to fully wind it (30-40) rounds. Please kindly contact us through email and we will work this out together.

Aramu5

Horology Curious
3/12/21
So a bit of an update, after 60+ turns the watch stops working again after a day. I'm not sure if it's normal with all the purchases but i'll give it another go on my next paycheck.
Puretime was professional yet little bit dismissive to try and take this to a watchmaker instead. I'll follow thier advice but probably will come to terms with this fault.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'll follow thier advice but probably will come to terms with this fault.

Thank you for cooperation. let us know if it can not be fixed. You can always return it to us to check.