• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Order - (Puretime) Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic ZF 1:1 Best Edition

p0wned

Horology Curious
16/10/21
Hi,

this is the first time I have ever ordered a rep after reading and researching here in the forum. here is my experience so far: (to be updated)

<me>My Initial Request:
Emailed them to check stock, took them ~1 day to respond and let me know the "Submariner 116610 LV" is in stock.

+1 day

<Puretime> Answer:
Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic ZF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet VR3135 in stock.
If you can pay for your order by western union, you can place a new order and choose western union. We will send payment information to you after we receive your order.

<me>
Order Placed - Payment Method: "West. Union"

+1 day

<Puretime> Answer:
Many thanks for shopping with PureTime! - The below is our Wester Union account and Money Gram info: (...) Receiver Info (...)

<me>
Payed and gave them the WU-MTCN + all the necessary information to receive the money. (I have been in ecommerce for the last 20 years as an entrepreneur. I know how payment methods work)

+1 day

<Puretime>:
ok. will inform you after we pick up the money.

+55 minutes later
<WUnion>: Notification
"WU: Pick-up notification - Your receiver has picked up the money you sent. Your transaction details are below."

+1 day (=today)

<Puretime>:
we didn't pick up the money, but the payment status shows received. Please check again.

<me>
Hello,

I checked again with WU Support Team. Since I do not assume that you are not telling the truth, but maybe we were both unfortunately cheated here is a short update from my side:

the money was picked up at just before 11am your time at a counter.... about 55 minutes after your message. It was paid out in cash by WU at a counter. For WU this transaction has been successfully completed - I payed.

this means:
a) the person who picked up the money on your behalf lied to you.
b) someone on your side is reading my and your emails in your ticket system, and has sent someone with my information already before your contact to WU.

there are no other possible versions, if you trust puretimewatch.io (I still do) and don't believe that an employee of WU is cheating - I exclude that (which I still do at the moment).
anyway: I can't solve this problem, except to just pay again - which I won't do because I am not stupid. The problem happened (unfortunately) on your side!

Thanks

and here we are. since i have read so many positive reviews about puretime here, i do not assume that i am a victim of fraud on the part of puretime, but that the money collector of puretime is cheating the people of puretime. i exclude fraud at WU. the money was collected within 55 minutes - i believe in coincidences, but not in such coincidences.

if there are any updates, i will let you know. otherwise, i can only strongly advise against paying with WU - as long as i trust your ratings and the merchant himself is to be trusted and unfortunately write off the matter on my side as a total loss.

cheers!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order . Please email us or PM me the reciept of this transaction which can show the reciever's name. We will double check. Thank you

p0wned

Horology Curious
16/10/21
hello,

many thanks for your answer - e-mail just sent to you with two more WU account-screenshots showing the reciever's name .. the WU pickup notification was already attached to my last - here yellow marked - e-mail as screenshot.

but let's hope for the best ;)

cheers

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. We found your payment :) We will email you to confirm as soon as possible.

p0wned

Horology Curious
16/10/21
hello,
thank you very much for the positive update. #luckyme

to be continued! ;)

cheers

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries. Please wait for QC pictures from us.

p0wned

Horology Curious
16/10/21
quick update:
I got the quality check images last week... these pics looked good - so I directly replied "approved".

last week the package was marked as shipped with 4px. (thank you puretime-team :thumbsup: )

since 4 days the tracking-status is "Parcel information received".

very exciting!

tbc

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Seems smooth so far. Hope you will get the package soon

p0wned

Horology Curious
16/10/21
Short update from my side.

the watch was shipped, and was with me within (amazingly fast) one week. The watch is great, the movement runs amazingly accurate and everything finally worked perfectly.

That's why I just ordered another watch ;)

Thank you Puretime team!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are very glad to hear that :) Enjoy your watch. We will take care of your new order :D