• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I made it again Navitimer

jjhoffas19

Horology Curious
16/10/19
this time i ordered the (Navitimer GMT World) from my puretime friends. they Always delivers what i order. i cant wait to get this Beauty on my wrist. waiting for the QC pics and will share them here.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will take care of it, Please feel free to contact us if you need any help. Thank you

Reactions: jjhoffas

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thank you, I have heard that too so I was hoping for the BP.

When you place an order it is best to request the Factory name as well as the watch. Most newly released watches and the websites tell you what factory made the watch. The BP Navi has been around for many years before the factory names became necessary. The different factors produce different qualities. Here is an example for Breitling's except for Navi's. These are not all the factories making Breitlings.

H Factory - Made the best but was seized and shut down a few years ago
GF - Makes the best
TF - Makes good with a few flaws
AN - I use them when they are the only maker.
Unknown - Very small factory, Not very good

jjhoffas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Sweden
When you place an order it is best to request the Factory name as well as the watch. Most newly released watches and the websites tell you what factory made the watch. The BP Navi has been around for many years before the factory names became necessary. The different factors produce different qualities. Here is an example for Breitling's except for Navi's. These are not all the factories making Breitlings.

GF - Makes the best

Thanks in advance, I had I thought that It maybe will be the JF or the BP and was hoping for the BP, I have read about the JF as a good replica to. I can't wait getting this bad boy on my wrist, I have seen pictures from buyers and it looks stunning ????.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

GF - Makes the best

Very helpful info. Thank you

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thanks in advance, I had I thought that It maybe will be the JF or the BP and was hoping for the BP, I have read about the JF as a good replica to. I can't wait getting this bad boy on my wrist, I have seen pictures from buyers and it looks stunning ????.

I have some well-made JF watches. They make stupid errors. I have a Chronmate that JF has made for years with the wrong model number on the caseback.

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
I have some well-made JF watches. They make stupid errors. I have a Chronmate that JF has made for years with the wrong model number on the caseback.

Thank you for your consultation, I Have 2 GF, 1 JF I think the GF watches are more high quality. This will be my first BP and I have heard a lot of good things about them. Hope the rumor is true????.

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden

Here are some QC pictures of the BP navitimer world. I really love this watch, It looks so alive :thumbsup:

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden

Here it is, the beauty from my dreams, it arrived 2 weeks after I got the shipment information from puretime, I had some issues with resetting the chronograph butt I got help from Elena att puretimewatch.io, she told me to repair it with a local watch Smith and they will take the cost if it's not bigger than around 50usd, this is made and the refund should be on the way after som communications. Thank you puretime for your customer support and for understanding my issue. You really show how a TD should act.

Best regards
A Happy customer from Sweden ????????

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden

Here it is, the beauty from my dreams, it arrived 2 weeks after I got the shipment information from puretime, I had some issues with resetting the chronograph butt I got help from Elena att puretimewatch.io, she told me to repair it with a local watch Smith and they will take the cost if it's not bigger than around 50usd, this is made and the refund should be on the way after som communications. Thank you puretime for your customer support and for understanding my issue. You really show how a TD should act.

Best regards
A Happy customer from Sweden ????????

The question marks should me de Swedish flag :thumbsup: