• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime .

slackerpanda

Horology Curious
24/3/21
Brought 2 watches, rzf datejust and arf explorer 214270. First the datejust has weak lume, then explorer rehaut was misaligned. Disappointed

Sent from the RWI App

Magboxer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/21
Now they'll just come back and say you approved the QC pics.

slackerpanda

Horology Curious
24/3/21
Yea, so learn from my mistake. Ask for more angles of photos, and also zoom-in clearer shots. Make a list of qc picture that you wanted to check and request for it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the watches recieved. Please email us some lume shots and rehaut pictures. We will work this out together

Haygarth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/9/21
These guys are total scammers and completely unhelpful.

This is a copy and paste of an email I sent them.

The ticket has the weight of the package expected to be couriered and the address in which it is to be sent. That ticket weight is not big enough for a watch and neither does it have my address on it.

Please don't play me as a fool. I have spoken to the Royal Mail and they have informed me of this information, they are incredibly reliable and trustworthy....

No progress has happened in 34 days. The Royal Mail assures me that even through covid it has not taken that long.

Let's highlight sone issues with this transaction:

°You never provided quality control pictures
° You initially provided a tracking number that was processed before I even paid for the item
° You then provide a new tracking number after I highlighted the above issue which is now currently sat at 78 days in transit and 34 days with no progress report.
° Royal Mail assures me the ticket is not for my address and neither for the weight more than a letter let alone a watch.

For these reasons I have lost all faith in your authenticity.
I want to be reimbursed with the money I have paid in full.
If this is not done I will take further action against you.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

The ticket has the weight of the package expected to be couriered and the address in which it is to be sent. That ticket weight is not big enough for a watch and neither does it have my address on it.

Please don't play me as a fool. I have spoken to the Royal Mail and they have informed me of this information, they are incredibly reliable and trustworthy....

No progress has happened in 34 days. The Royal Mail assures me that even through covid it has not taken that long.

° You initially provided a tracking number that was processed before I even paid for the item
° You then provide a new tracking number after I highlighted the above issue which is now currently sat at 78 days in transit and 34 days with no progress report.
° Royal Mail assures me the ticket is not for my address and neither for the weight more than a letter let alone a watch.

Thank god you made your first posts warning all of us of this dealer. You should be made a forum super hero.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Subscribing to see the follow up to this: -

"If this is not done I will take further action against you"

:popcorn:

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country

No QC pics? Sounds like you bought from one of the scam fake “Puretime” sites found on the google.

Reactions: Fergulator72

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

E6Wy.gif

Reactions: P..DR..D

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada

Are you sure you contacted a TD?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rning-do-not-google-td-s-websites#post9937683

jjhoffas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Sweden
This doesn't sound like the puretimewatch.io I know, are you sure u used the right one.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

We have recieved your PM but from the email you provided, we found no orders or email histories in our system . Please make sure you ordered from the correct site https://puretimewatch.io

Troklo

23/12/15
Dude you ordered from a fake/scam site, that's not puretime.....

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

That is not what RWI is about - you venting off because you're not happy with the way your transaction went with a non - TD website.

I used credit card and have made a fraudulent purchase enquiry

That would be an unauthorized charge back, and you signed up on RWI a long time after placing your order with Puretimescam.com

You also don't have the balls to apologise for your school boy error, so the decision to remove your sorry ass from the forum has been made.

Bye.

P.S. Your email address is also visible. :hehehe:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hor-Fan