• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time purchase -keep updated

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconveninece caused. Since it is high risk so we don't keep any btc with us, We sell them out immediately when we recieve the btc payments. We never tried to earn the difference. We recieved $1022 and refunded exactly the same amount :

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
They are always in profit event they make refund and don't sell any watch!!!!!
I don’t know if you’re aware, but the value of crypto currencies can go down as well as up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: kavorca1

mcorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/21
puretime I ask you to send me another watches but you refused. You chose to refund me even I ask you to don't do it.

If btc go up you send usd , if btc go down you send btc.
This is your business. You don't have any watch on stock or order to factory.
You refused to change my order with another because you "earn" difference and don't have any watches. You are not a honest dealer and I never buy from you again. I think you think this is a "refund" business and play costumers.
I will share my experience with you on another post so other know you are not serious and you play costumers.

mcorn

29/7/21
Sorry for the inconveninece caused. Since it is high risk so we don't keep any btc with us, We sell them out immediately when we recieve the btc payments. We never tried to earn the difference. We recieved $1022 and refunded exactly the same amount :

Why you refused to send me another watches?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We have actually explained to you many times through emails that we will not keep any btc, we sell them immediately because we can not risk selling by loosing money . We do not earn any difference. All the dealers are doing in the same way. not only us.
You informed us you can not wait any more and asked us to issue you a refund which we can agree . Then we agreed with you to change to one watch and refund the rest. Then you tell us to change to two watches but you refused to pay the price difference $30 firstly then refused to pay $70 for another two different watches .Eventually we decide to issue you a refund because it seems you want the watches fast by reading these posts in this thread . Considering there might be delays during shipping as well, so it is better for us to refund to you.

Reactions: tkingjr

wristonfire123

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/18
United Kingdom
If only there was a new members area that allowed users, that recently joined the forum to research how it all works, rather than diving in head first and then creating a thread about their first purchase thinking they can hold the TD to account if it all goes wrong.

You will get your watches, you just need to wait. Don’t panic. Take the time to read up on what’s happening out there - which factories are open, which watches other members are getting QC photos from, maybe swap to one of them.

Don’t forget you’re buying counterfeit items on the black market. You wouldn’t complain if a drug dealer was late or parked in the wrong spot, you’d just wait until he calls back and collects your order. It’s the same here.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
They just PM me that say that don't want to send me the watches that they have on stock right now and chose for refund .

They don't want to send me the full BTC that i send it they want to keep the profit from parity. they'll want to refund in USD and keep BTC profit!!

I kindly ask them to pay the difference between prices in USD but they refused. "Sorry ,we decide to issue you a refund to end of this. "

They said that "we sold it immediately when we receive from you" sold for what because they don't have the products. You sold when you pay but they don't pay anything.

puretime please accept my proposal and send me your BTC wallet for additional 70 USD and send the new products that you see above.

I don't accept any refund from you unless you give me the same amount of BTC that i send you. 0.02616

I believe you are honest please don't change my mind.

Sometime i go and pity for myself

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
When I first joined RWI 5 years ago I didn't understand the process of buying Reps. For 2 or 3 months I keep my head down and did a lot of reading so I knew how to order a watch and what to expect. Since then I have ordered more than 100 watches from 4 TD's . For the last 3 years I have sent all my business to my favorite TD which is the slowest but best in QC. Most of my purchases have gone smooth. Two watches were seized, a couple were DOA. I paid to have the DOA's fixed on this side of the world since it is less of a hassle. I also look at the additional cost as the "cost of buying Reps". I attribute my success to my fellow RWI members who bent of backwards to help and guide me in the right direction.

The antics of our new member mcorn are ridiculous but entertaining.

mcorn

29/7/21
Thanks for your time guys. I understand the process take time. What I don't understand from a "trust" dealer why he chose usd or btc when he do a refund. Like I said above this is not fair. Black market or not you have to be honest for a sustainable business.
I there is a new buyer here that read my words I suggest to find another dealer. This is not good (this is my personal opinion).

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We recieved 0.02616= USD1022 then we sold it to USD immediately. When we refund to you, we buy the exact USD1022 exchange to btc. All the TDs operate in the same way.

hiwhatsup

24/8/21
USA
This is a global market and currencies ( crypto or not ) constantly fluctuate. PT deals with USD as do most TD's and it's unreasonable to expect to a refund in BTC value even if that's what you paid for. It's the cost of doing business internationally.

mcorn

29/7/21
puretime
You chose what you refund based on price that btc have. There is no explanation about this. I wait one month, you don't pay anything at factory and you don't have any ETA for it.

I believe you only if you already pay for the watches and use USD for it. You didn't pay for anything you don't send or order nothing!
Refund means you sent my money back. I send BTC you send BTC. That doesn't means you make a conversion when you like based on the market price.
For me BTC is real money not USD! Please send back the rest of BTC that you don't refunded!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
puretime
You chose what you refund based on price that btc have. There is no explanation about this. I wait one month, you don't pay anything at factory and you don't have any ETA for it.

I believe you only if you already pay for the watches and use USD for it. You didn't pay for anything you don't send or order nothing!
Refund means you sent my money back. I send BTC you send BTC. That doesn't means you make a conversion when you like based on the market price.
For me BTC is real money not USD! Please send back the rest of BTC that you don't refunded!
I’m sorry, but you really do come across as the most monumental cock womble.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I’m sorry, but you really do come across as the most monumental cock womble.

The use of “cockwomble” made my day. I miss swearing with my English mates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

We recieved $1022 and we returned extact $1022. You pay to us then we pay to factories to get the watches. There is no doubts about that. We can not give any ETA because we are not factories or wholesalers. We don't make these watches.