• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fraud/Stolen Credit Card

xxxray328

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/21
I bought a watch with my VISA credit card 2 days ago. Today, someone stole 200 EUR-o from my credit card, from another charging name/account.

Last edited by a moderator:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Before making any comments about trusted dealers here, please note that they are called like that for a reason. Because they are trusted to be in here. Did you do your homework in advance? Did you visit exactly the website mentioned in the section of the TD? Or did you just google it, went in the first website you thought is the right one and paid blindfolded?

Not a good first post for a first impression mate... Hope you get this solved though and that all goes well.

xxxray328

16/7/21
Hello, yes, after reading this forum,make registration on the web which is listed here. Bought a watch, order is in my inbox, and 2 days after that, boom.... Today, someone take 200 EURo from my account. Not the same as the first time, totaly another user from Tailand. Called the bank, blocked the card. If you need proof, I have them, please find attached proof of a 200 EUR stolen by someone.
jzmamX.jpg

This is my first purchase ever, hope bank would block this fake charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexkat

15/12/18
Can you please tell us which site you made your purchase from. There are many scam sites on the net

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
Yeah you probably didn't order from the correct website.

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
If you absolutely MUST use a CC, then do yourself a favour and use a throw-away card or a one-time virtual card. There are plenty of services online for virtual cards, or prepaid cards.

Problem solved.

xxxray328

16/7/21
Problem solved. The other site which I used 15 days ago made this. Sorry for stressing all of you. Sorry to PURETIME Watches International. Can you delete this post? Thanks

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Problem solved. The other site which I used 15 days ago made this. Sorry for stressing all of you. Sorry to PURETIME Watches International. Can you delete this post? Thanks

Lol!!!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Glad to know the problem is solved. We will never store your CC info