• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hamilton needs ar crystal bad

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Really Hamilton should be ashamed of themselves for selling a watch with no AR

Looking forward to getting my new Hamilton Khaki field Murph to you to for double AR coating, When do you think you will be sending out the next batch of crystals for coating.

here is my 16610 LV you did years ago still looking great

_MG_0766ed33362fc3712512.jpg

and here is the hamilton in desperate need.

IMG_00506d1d9bc59c62a21c.jpg

Reactions: Perpetual

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Awesome Hamilton! If your willing on doing the work yourself its easy and a perfect fit crystal is found at (ctystal times) where i got mine if yours is 38mm should work for you.

here's mine

AR is awesome on it x2 crystal is clear and good quality and fit

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I'm very happy....Shipping Hamilton Khaki Field Murph to Steve for Double AR crystal, The standard crystal on these SUCKS! and Steve has done several watches for me in the past that have just turned out excellent!!!!

oldmeatwad

5/12/18
If you think the Khaki field is bad, you should see my black dial Xwind! I can signal aircraft with it on a sunny day and use it as a selfie mirror. I would be interested in joining you on the next round if its within a few weeks ;)

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
If you think the Khaki field is bad, you should see my black dial Xwind! I can signal aircraft with it on a sunny day and use it as a selfie mirror. I would be interested in joining you on the next round if its within a few weeks ;)

He does them every two months...send him an email and see if you can rush ship to him now as i dont think he has sent them out yet

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thrasher I need to see it when you get it! I hate the xtal on the Murph!

If you dont see me post it up in about 6 weeks or less PM me, Prof only sends crystals to lab (Bulk jobs) every two months and I got lucky as it should have gone out last week, I think he quoted 6 weeks but having used him in the past I think this time estimate is on the high side.

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
If you dont see me post it up in about 6 weeks or less PM me, Prof only sends crystals to lab (Bulk jobs) every two months and I got lucky as it should have gone out last week, I think he quoted 6 weeks but having used him in the past I think this time estimate is on the high side.

Sounds good brotha. This non AR coated crystal is a real turn off.

Reactions: Thrasher