• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your Prof Crystals!

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Black hole

0d82c57ded5f649bbd188a1a1faf784d.jpg

1f6cf1d60337dcb5e23c2f624cde4250.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Hmm... there seems to be a fine crack just below the lume pip. Are you aware of that? I had the same problem too.

D

d4m.test

Wow wow wow. These are all stunning watches, especially the APs. Amazing pictures too, thank you all of you! You're a wizard, prof (Hagrid voice)!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hmm... there seems to be a fine crack just below the lume pip. Are you aware of that? I had the same problem too.

Yes, too bad! I'm waiting now for a new insert from SpongeBob with his platinum PVD coating

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Yes, too bad! I'm waiting now for a new insert from SpongeBob with his platinum PVD coating

Sucksright? I had mine after I reinstalled a new one. The original one had a crack at the 10 min marker.

The ceramic bezels seem to be a bit too fragile. Be careful when you install SpongeBob's!

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
Hi @Jonj480 and @rnrprof

Question about the Rolex BLNR below. Is that a full AR crystal or Black hole only? Really interested in ordering one from you directly Steve so please let me know.

It is full AR with a paint mod on the bezel. I get torn on Rolex's between full AR and black hole. I love the way they look with full AR even though it is not "gen like". I do have an LN coming this week that will have a black hole that I am frankening, I will post pictures of that towards the end of the week so you can see both. Both watches were purchased directly through prof.