• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad Quality Experience :( - Prof Steve Crystal for my ARF SD43 v3 Sea-Dweller

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
I am getting old I guess because I don't see much of an issue in the second vid. Nice black hole effect there..

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Even to the extreme, it can be defective nonetheless but yr kindness in informing him will inevitably get you a replacement.
Yes u were disappointed but kindness gains respect in this community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obelard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Belgium
It's amazing that NOBODY mentioned the lack of QC from Steve, and I see many of you had problems with his job. BTW the buyer is in GERMANY NOT IN THE F&%# USA. It's not that so simple to exchange and Steve knew that or not? You can comment on the blast but also COMMENT on the lack of professionalism of Steve, It's not FREE SERVICE! if you charge for a service I don't care do it right. Shipping a defective product is far from been professional. Unless he subcontracts the service and dropship which looks like he had done.

Reactions: Evilfecker

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
You complain about the defective crystal and no QC from Steve but you wrote you received the crystal and send it together with your watch. Haven’t you looked at the product that you received befor sending it to the next person? Or did i miss something?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It's amazing that NOBODY mentioned the lack of QC from Steve, and I see many of you had problems with his job. BTW the buyer is in GERMANY NOT IN THE F&%# USA. It's not that so simple to exchange and Steve knew that or not? You can comment on the blast but also COMMENT on the lack of professionalism of Steve, It's not FREE SERVICE! if you charge for a service I don't care do it right. Shipping a defective product is far from been professional. Unless he subcontracts the service and dropship which looks like he had done.

Why Necro bump an 8 month old thread where the OP couldn't be bothered to follow up with how it was resolved? In my personal experience Steve is honorable and would have resolved this without the creation of this unnecessary thread.

Reactions: JGinBoston

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
I love to see some good follow up and how it worked out.