• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Two Rolex's Crystal Replacement. GMT ii/Submariner

Sheldinian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/19

Great experience doing business with prof. Very smooth and patient service with outstanding results. Watches came back and looked stunning. Thanks again Steve, will definitely be using your services again in the future.

CaptTango1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/1/20
United States
Great looking watch, which GMT is that? Factory? And does the crystal protrude?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sheldinian

7/9/19
GMT Master ii. From NOOB. Has the crappy movement that breaks but have the VR 3186 to put in as a replacement. I would recommend to get the VR movement if you get this watch as my friend misiekped recommended. Here is a side shot and should have shown that Prof also had the Laser Etched Crown at 6 o'clock as well. Very nice work in my opinion.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
is there a difference between a glass for sub or for gmt?

Sheldinian

7/9/19
No difference. They basically have no AR on them when bought from a TD. Once prof works on them he gives 2x coatings to make them look incredible.

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
Great experience doing business with prof. Very smooth and patient service with outstanding results. Watches came back and looked stunning. Thanks again Steve, will definitely be using your services again in the future.

Very stunning indeed! How long was the turnaround?

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited: