• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2XAR for my Hamilton Khaki Field Murph

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Really excited I sent in my Hamilton Khaki Field Murph on 4/8/19 it arrived on 4/11/19. Looking forward to PROF Steves 2XAR on this crystal which desperately needs it.

IMG_00506d1d9bc59c62a21c.jpg

Reactions: RBB224

TheMinimalist

Horology Curious
20/5/19
Hi Thrasher,
I just signed up because I also just purchased a Hamilton Murph and was wondering where you sent the watch to get the crystal changed?
Thanks and kind regards, from Australia.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hi Thrasher,
I just signed up because I also just purchased a Hamilton Murph and was wondering where you sent the watch to get the crystal changed?
Thanks and kind regards, from Australia.

So by the end of the week it will be 6 weeks....I will post it up as soon as it returns. Have you talked to Steve ? What did he say?

TheMinimalist

Horology Curious
20/5/19
So by the end of the week it will be 6 weeks....I will post it up as soon as it returns. Have you talked to Steve ? What did he say?

Sorry, I"m new here. Could you please message me Steve's contact info. I'm also interested in getting my Murph crystal swapped. Thanks

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Fan of the Hamilton Khaki Field watch, such a versatile watch and the prof crystal looks great man!

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Fan of the Hamilton Khaki Field watch, such a versatile watch and the prof crystal looks great man!

Thank You, Really given the fact that Hamilton is owned by swatch there is no reason this watch given the price should not have AR from the factory

Reactions: sinsir