• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback for Prof Steve AR service

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
When you care about quality and details, the best and most visible modding on your watch is an AR coating, and for that my man to go is Prof Steve. Not the first job and definitely not the last.

Here we go ladies and gentlemen AR by rnrprof and watch dissected and put together by fleed

TLDFp.jpg

THAZX.jpg

TLuJs.jpg

TLEXh.jpg

15450 and 15400, I guess I don´t need to tell you which one is which, both from JF and only one is modded

Last edited:

olufemionline

Looking Around
13/1/19
Hi, I'm new here. How do I contact prof? I need AR application to an OEM. Does he sell AR crystals, apply them to OEM crystals, or both?

Drag0

Horology Curious
24/9/18
Nice watches here. Exactly what mods did you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renowned Member
9/12/18
He seems to be difficult to contact at the moment!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I contacted him yesterday and he responded. I think he is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Yep. I’ve been chatting with him over the last few days!!????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hackkakid

18/1/19
Merica
Amazing the difference a good AR coating has. I recently purchased a timepiece via m2m which has some of Steve's glass, it is top notch! I will definitely be having other AR work done through him in the future...

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
When you care about quality and details, the best and most visible modding on your watch is an AR coating, and for that my man to go is Prof Steve. Not the first job and definitely not the last.

Here we go ladies and gentlemen AR by rnrprof and watch dissected and put together by fleed

TLDFp.jpg

THAZX.jpg

TLuJs.jpg

TLEXh.jpg

15450 and 15400, I guess I don´t need to tell you which one is which, both from JF and only one is modded

Where these crystals can be bought?