• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Edge Coating, any color you want!!!

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I'm very excited about a new product I now have!! Don't ask what it is, I've gotta keep this secret to myself :p

The company has produced edging products used by high end luxury brands such as LV, Michael Kors, Hermes, Coach and the like, this is the first product available in a retail space and I'm quite impressed. The colors are somewhat limited, however I've bought them all and can now create almost any color desired!! The product, once dry is extremely durable, flexible and difficult to damage. The process to a perfect edge, as well as being a perfectionist, is quite intensive but the end result is an edge coating that will flex and last as long as your strap will, no cracking or peeling!!

I was so impressed by this that one of the first things I used it for was to re edge my Gen LV wallet, fantastic!!!

It also pushed me to make a business card holder, the lime green edging brings it to the next level!!

Here are some of the straps I've used this product on, the feedback has been extremely positive!!

Thanks for looking!!

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
One can go crazy with this. I can see this complementing AP watches, to color coordinate the hands and indicators

Kernow

Renowned Member
2/9/13
Wicked! I'll be thinking about which straps to have done first.

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
Wow. Very nice and opening up a lot of possibilities

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk