• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'M BACK!! Python, Ostrich, and Leather straps up for grabs!!

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Hey RWI family, I've been away far too long and have spent the past month getting back into the strap game. I've made myself several straps to make sure I'm still good and ya, I've still got a little talent with leather. Here are some fresh straps for 2014, **and a sneak preview of how I will be making exotic straps moving forward (the buckle end is inside out and awesome)** I don't plan on leaving again any time soon, so feel free to PM with any and all questions!!!!! Also, the prices are a bit lower, I'm excited to get back into this and I wanna move some straps!!

SOLD
Dark blue and black python, small scales, neutral 4 layer edge, flipped keeper and the all *NEW* inside out buckle end with white stitching (extra badassery)
24x24mm 79x130mm 4mm thick (6mm thick near lugs)

SOLD
Charcoal Ostrich Leg, angled cut, black edge, butterscotch stitching, flipped keeper and the all *NEW* inside out buckle end with a red X (extra badassery)
24x24mm 79x130mm 4mm thick (5mm thick near lugs)

SOLD
"Sentinel" dark brown leather, black stitching, vintage cuts and details, flipped keeper
24x22mm 81x130mm 4mm thick

SOLD
Light tan leather, olive drab stitching, double flipped keepers, neutral edge
24x24mm 75x130mm 5mm thick

This leather is so nice I had to make myself a strap using the Ti knife edge buckle I've been staring at for almost a year (Photo filter)....

**THE NEXT 3 STRAPS HAVE A GREY SUEDE CENTER LAYER**

SOLD
This style is one of the first straps I ever made!! Tan leather, 4 rows of thick white stitching, cross brand, flipped keeper, neutral edge with grey center layer
24x22mm 80x130mm 4.5mm thick

Same leather and thread, over 3 years old!! This ages beautifully...

SOLD
Tan Leather, red stitching, double flipped keepers, grey center layer ---> A 'scar' on the leather was incorporated and adds just a bit more great detail!!
24X24mm 75X130mm 4.5mm thick

SOLD
Tan Leather, bright blue stitching, double flipped keepers, grey center layer

Thank you for looking

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
u'r finally back!

i still have 2or3straps frm wayyyy before u became a TD.

here's one:
aiuc.jpg

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Lovely straps matey! I love that ostrich leg in charcoal with the butterscotch stitching..nice!

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
Very nice straps. I need to order a couple for my wife's PAM.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Hey RWI family, I've been away far too long and have spent the past month getting back into the strap game. I've made myself several straps to make sure I'm still good and ya, I've still got a little talent with leather. Here are some fresh straps for 2014, **and a sneak preview of how I will be making exotic straps moving forward (the buckle end is inside out and awesome)** I don't plan on leaving again any time soon, so feel free to PM with any and all questions!!!!! Also, the prices are a bit lower, I'm excited to get back into this and I wanna move some straps!!

#PS1 SOLD
Dark blue and black python, small scales, neutral 4 layer edge, flipped keeper and the all *NEW* inside out buckle end with white stitching (extra badassery)
24x24mm 79x130mm 4mm thick (6mm thick near lugs)

#PS2 SOLD
Charcoal Ostrich Leg, angled cut, black edge, butterscotch stitching, flipped keeper and the all *NEW* inside out buckle end with a red X (extra badassery)
24x24mm 79x130mm 4mm thick (5mm thick near lugs)

#PS3 $70
"Sentinel" dark brown leather, black stitching, vintage cuts and details, flipped keeper
24x22mm 81x130mm 4mm thick

#PS4 $70
Light tan leather, olive drab stitching, double flipped keepers, neutral edge
24x24mm 75x130mm 5mm thick

This leather is so nice I had to make myself a strap using the Ti knife edge buckle I've been staring at for almost a year (Photo filter)....

**THE NEXT 3 STRAPS HAVE A GREY SUEDE CENTER LAYER**

#PS5 $70
This style is one of the first straps I ever made!! Tan leather, 4 rows of thick white stitching, cross brand, flipped keeper, neutral edge with grey center layer
24x22mm 80x130mm 4.5mm thick

Same leather and thread, over 3 years old!! This ages beautifully...

#PS6 $70
Tan Leather, red stitching, double flipped keepers, grey center layer ---> A 'scar' on the leather was incorporated and adds just a bit more great detail!!

#PS7 $70
Tan Leather, bright blue stitching, double flipped keepers, grey center layer

Thank you for looking

Hi, how much would it cost to make me the green strap that you have in the middle with the Ti Knife edge buckle for a breitling SA? Also could you source me a buckle with a breitling wing punched out?
Thanks in advance for your help

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
You are supposed to leave prices up after the sale.

jvilla510

I'm Pretty Popular
23/7/13
Hi, how much would it cost to make me the green strap that you have in the middle with the Ti Knife edge buckle for a breitling SA? Also could you source me a buckle with a breitling wing punched out?
Thanks in advance for your help

I have a version of that strap on my Arktos PAM and absolutely love it. You wont be disappointed! !