Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My HBB Tourbillon - free shots

Hi

it's been a while I did not take time to shoot some watches.

I was in a mood to do so in the last days, and as I just can't stop thinking my HBB Tourbillon is the best watch I got for a while, here we have, a few free shots of the beast.

It's quite difficult to find those these days, at least the full ceramic one, which was my initial order. Eventually I love the RG version, it just gets "wows" and "oohhs" everytime I wear it

Hope you'll enjoy.

I aim to post a decent movie of the tourbillon in action soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfiSkcrNh5s

I've since installed a polished bezel and a V1 black/gold clasp, which just make the watch further better...
    Last edited by Pix; 03-03-19, 14:30.
    Retired staffer. Sorry don't expect immediate answers to your messages.

Beautiful timepiece, thanks for sharing the pics!

Comment

honored to be the first to say - F*CK YES!!!! Hot watch brother!

**EDIT** Damn you rol_man!!!! lol

CLICK THE BELOW LINKS TO LEARN SOME BASICS

- How to leave reputation points
      - How to leave sales feedback
      - How to ship guide
      - How to make the biggest sig on the interwebz

PLEASE READ BELOW
      Buying from me? My rep as a good trader is important, so please understand that I may struggle to get to a post office until a Monday. You WILL get your item though. Thanks for your understanding.
      - 35+ positive feedbacks on Repgeek
      - 60+ positive feedbacks here

Literally hundreds of successful sales across the boards

Comment

The rose is nicer Pix. That is so Gen like. Wear it well ANYWHERE.

eh?
        "Modding = turning a $100 rep with flaws into a $500 rep with a few less flaws"
        "There is only so much I, you or any self-styled "expert" can really "know."" donaldejose
        "frig, wtf?? Really man." sub4me
        "If I were a Pam guy, or if I traveled, or if I had money, I'd be all over this!!" levelmanroger
        "Frig you could have at least posted a LESS hot tranny" JC7
        "The one who dares to tell me that he won't doggystyle "her" is gay or a liar......" NSTNS
        "that one is frigpiggin cool" trksh-bzr

Comment

These are also the last shots of my old cameras which recently died

Now getting a new Panasonic FZ48, one step ahead :cute:
          Retired staffer. Sorry don't expect immediate answers to your messages.

Comment

God knows I'm not a fan of our friend Biver, but I have to admit this looks freaking amazing!!!

<hr align="left" noshade="noshade" size="1" width="20%">
            <table summary="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="270">? [How to] Relume a Rolex-style dial (Video)
            ? [How to] Relume a sandwich dial
            ? [Rep vs Gen] IWC 3717 Flieger Chronograph
            </td><td align="left" valign="top" width="270">? [How to] Crystal Sealing and Waterproofing
            ? [How to] Waterproofing a Bell&Ross BR01-92
            ? [Rep vs Gen] Breitling Avenger Seawolf Titanium
            </td></tr></tbody></table>
            <hr align="left" noshade="noshade" size="1" width="20%">
            >> Le French Corner on RWI

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."

Comment

My oh myyyyyyyy... What a piece you got...!

PM Admin to become a SUPPORTER or to Donate and help the forum!!!

Comment

That one just went in the shopping cart....stunning..wear it well
                [/URL

Comment

See what you did to me?

Comment

It's a stunning watch, that's for sure. I'm no fan of Hublot but this one screams class all the way.

Congrats to both Pix and MrZoSo. If either of you gets bored with this I'm just a PM away.
                    If you could choose one characteristic to get you through life choose a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by BADWIN BING, post: 879832
                      It's a stunning watch, that's for sure. I'm no fan of Hublot but this one screams class all the way.

Congrats to both Pix and MrZoSo. If either of you gets bored with this I'm just a PM away.
                      You know it's funny B, neither was I...Until I seen Pix's updated thread of his collection and my mouth hit the floor...Hell, I dun even own a gold watch, never mind a Hublot. A few weeks later, and it's on my wrist, and I must say... it is stunning.

Comment

This watch is a vision of absolute beauty.

I'm afraid I'm ahead of you in the "dibs" stakes BB. MrZ and I have come to an arrangement of a fair swap........his brand spanking new tourby in exchange for an RWI calender personally autographed by my own fair hand.......that's right isn't it :ZoSo:?

Comment

I'm sorry SF...He even tried to throw in the pink toothbrush, but I am holding out for a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfish, post: 879845
                            I'm afraid I'm ahead of you in the "dibs" stakes BB. MrZ and I have come to an arrangement
                            As soon as I've placed this post I'm de-friending you SF.
                            If you could choose one characteristic to get you through life choose a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZoSo, post: 879846
                              I'm sorry SF...He even tried to throw in the pink toothbrush, but I am holding out for a bit more.
                              Hmmmmmmmmm ........how 'bout if I throw in the wife?

Comment

Working...
                              X