• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest 3KF nautilus

Everythinggold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/21
Purpose of QC pic:

1) ensuring that you are getting the right watch
2) identifying any serious flaws in the item

You may post a QC pic if you have a specific question about a possible serious flaw that you have found, and want input on how common or acceptable it is. However, the purpose of QC pics, and especially posting it on the open forum, is not: "Dealer X has sent me this QC pic, what do you think?" or "xxxxxx under 1000x magnification looks slightly xxxxxx, should I accept?" etc.

You've been warned !

Last edited by a moderator:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
What are your thoughts guys?

the purpose of QC pics, and especially posting it on the open forum, is not: "Dealer X has sent me this QC pic, what do you think?" or "xxxxxx under 1000x magnification looks slightly xxxxxx, should I accept?" etc.

You've been warned !

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
Great photo of a great watch! Does it meet your expectations, especially regarding the dial color? I'm still wating for the QC pics from my TD.

This is my first Patek rep, but I'm pretty happy about it. I'm not sure how close to the gen it is, but the dial is pretty dynamic and nice to look at to me.

domparion

Horology Curious
28/6/21
I just ordered and received this "new" 3kf version. It's true the first link is small now. But still has the non-boxed logo dial. Wondering if the latest latest 3kf dial is suppose to have the boxed logo?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I just ordered and received this "new" 3kf version. It's true the first link is small now. But still has the non-boxed logo dial. Wondering if the latest latest 3kf dial is suppose to have the boxed logo?

Can you show us please?

Reptme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/21
Waiting for my QC since 4 weeks... Anyone else here the same?