• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest 3KF nautilus

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
OK thanks. I noticed that the anniversary edition, the blue one with the diamond baguettes, looked like it had all updated parts on puretime's website. However I don't really like that style as much. I'll probably just wait to get a 5711, maybe for a v3 with corrected movement, bezel, AND first link! I know the ppf(?) or is it pf? is supposed to be really good, but I like the 3kf movement, so I'll hold out for improvements. Time to read up on some Rolex reps!

same, I will just wait for the 3kf V3. I like the crown of 3kf, the dial ( greenish) and the movement

Reactions: Beefcake

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
OK thanks. I noticed that the anniversary edition, the blue one with the diamond baguettes, looked like it had all updated parts on puretime's website. However I don't really like that style as much. I'll probably just wait to get a 5711, maybe for a v3 with corrected movement, bezel, AND first link! I know the ppf(?) or is it pf? is supposed to be really good, but I like the 3kf movement, so I'll hold out for improvements. Time to read up on some Rolex reps!

same, I will just wait for the 3kf V3. I like the crown of 3kf, the dial ( greenish) and the movement

Reactions: Beefcake

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Obviously it’s the dealer, here is my approved QC from 2 weeks ago. Everything is as it is for V2. This is from Trusty
aa5f6611771fe35e2b7a5c4f626e46bf.jpg

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Obviously it’s the dealer, here is my approved QC from 2 weeks ago. Everything is as it is for V2. This is from Trusty
aa5f6611771fe35e2b7a5c4f626e46bf.jpg

Lucky! I wish my first qc was perfect. Now i dont know how long i have to wait again for a replacement watch

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
Just received mk3 dial.
from my observation, 3k has variety of dial shade. Mine has darker blue than another that i did not pick.

Especially, under the sun the one that I not choose has obviously light blue-gray. However mine has dark blue-grey.

j32ofW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KilltheDeath

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
Just received mk3 dial.
from my observation, 3k has variety of dial shade. Mine has darker blue than another that i did not pick.

Especially, under the sun the one that I not choose has obviously light blue-gray. However mine has dark blue-grey.

j32ofW.jpg

it looks really good, please share more photos if possible.
The dial is from MK factory?

Last edited:

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Just received mk3 dial.

j32ofW.jpg

U can hand pick your watch ? Thats cool
recent i dont like the updated changes on 3kf. The pinon hole on the second hand got way bigger and the rotor logo is wrong .

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
recent i dont like the updated changes on 3kf. The pinon hole on the second hand got way bigger and the rotor logo is wrong .

does it have this change before? why did they change the piñon lol
the dial and crown looks so good tho

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
does it have this change before? why did they change the piñon lol
the dial and crown looks so good tho

I think 3k used a few different factory hands . The pinon hole is just bigger in the new batch. Also i think they also use different factory for their movment . Thr new batch engraving is poor , u can see brown shade surrounding the engraving and they also update the rotor logo to new petek style. But 5711 should use the old logo as the older batch 3kf .

Reactions: pompompurin

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
I think 3k used a few different factory hands . The pinon hole is just bigger in the new batch. Also i think they also use different factory for their movment . Thr new batch engraving is poor , u can see brown shade surrounding the engraving and they also update the rotor logo to new petek style. But 5711 should use the old logo as the older batch 3kf .

not quite sure why they do that. but it is really sad to see

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20

I can see 3800 also has a big piñon hole on the second hand~ maybe the manufacturer make some mistake on distinguishing these two when they produce it

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I can see 3800 also has a big piñon hole on the second hand~ maybe the manufacturer make some mistake on distinguishing these two when they produce it

I just accept a 5711 qc , got the small pinon hole.