• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Have you heard of an opinion? lol

No one was asking for "gen complications" -_-

Of course I have heard of opinions. I'm simply sharing mine and would like to see why others feel like the way they do.

Disguising a misguided opinion behind "it's just an opinion bro" makes no sense because there is no way to have your views challenged and possibly changed for the better. Have an open mind. This is a discussion forum.

As far as:

No one was asking for "gen complications" -_-

What? Did you not read the pages and pages of people who literally were disappointed about the lack of gen complications? That statement is flat out false. In fact, you literally asked for more functionality for the price. So... what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5712

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Of course I have heard of opinions. I'm simply sharing mine and would like to see why others feel like the way they do.

Disguising a misguided opinion behind "it's just an opinion bro" makes no sense because there is no way to have your views challenged and possibly changed for the better. Have an open mind. This is a discussion forum.

As far as:

What? Did you not read the pages of pages of people who literally were disappointed about the lack of gen complications? That statement is flat out false. In fact, you literally asked for more functionality for the price. So... what?

I'm here to talk about the ZF 5164, not other members :)

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I'm here to talk about the ZF 5164, not other members :)

Yet you were the one who began talking about other members by quoting me and talking about me... very astute reply I must say.

None of what you are saying makes a lick of sense but I hope you can enjoy the watch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5712

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Yet you were the one who began talking about other members by quoting me and talking about me... very astute reply I must say.

None of what you are saying makes a lick of sense but I hope you can enjoy the watch!

You were indirectly talking about me in the post I quoted. I’m a programmer by trade, it’s my job to make sense...

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You were indirectly talking about me in the post I quoted. I’m a programmer by trade, it’s my job to make sense...

I was not talking about you. I was talking about a point you brought up that is worth refuting. Big difference.

Anyway, I'd rather not clutter up the thread with the blatant contradictions you keep uttering so I will stop replying to you now.

I think this is a very nice model, looking forward to QC pics!

Last edited:

ODINDMT

29/8/15
same here, I can never be happy with that DW, it hurts me every time i look at the watch, and the fat first link, i would prefer PPF over 3k for that matter
True on both accounts. It's beyond me how the maker is so oblivious to it. Sadly none of the DW projects in existence jibe with the 3K movement either.

Looking Around
12/2/19
TDs zero communication as usual really doesn’t help, ???? unfortunately this is the standard we’ve come to expect, just want to know what I ordered????????

Looking Around
12/2/19
TDs zero communication as usual really doesn’t help, lol unfortunately this is the standard we’ve come to expect, just want to know what I ordered

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
That looks pretty good!

Agreed.

Am looking forward to some actual videos in member's hands to see what functionality, if any, is working.

But aesthetically I like it, so functionality may not actually be an issue, for me anyway :D

I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've actually used the GMT hand on any of my watches in the last decade :eek:hwell:

Reactions: pip72

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Reactions: AlphaProt

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Reactions: pip72 and P..DR..D

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Wait, on those new pictures the gmt hand is on another location.

On td pics the gmt hand was both on the same.location which make us believe it don't move.
maybe it moves but just can't be adjusted separately from the hours using the crown?

If it does move, it's better then we thought before