No announcement yet.

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jcguo0516 I'm not interested in looking at the date and seeing the marker in between dates, that's just ridiculous. I have red lit many off date reps plenty of times and am always happy with the next go around... so relax yourself.
    Last edited by Duckber; 20-06-21, 03:52.

Comment

Man I am still waiting for my qcs and been 2 weeks meanwhile you are making a fuss for a micron off at 100x magnification seriously

Comment

Originally posted by 5712 View Post
        Man I am still waiting for my qcs and been 2 weeks meanwhile you are making a fuss for a micron off at 100x magnification seriously
        Tbh before I dropped $500 I'd be sure it was gonna meet my requirements. Admittedly my bar is set a little low, but we're all allowed our individual preferences, maybe his RL'd one will make it's way to you and you'll be happy with it, he clearly isnt and that's his prerogative

Hope you get your QC soon Sir, waiting on mine too
        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by 5712 View Post
          Buddy how is this off at 100x magnification? The date indicator is literally IN BETWEEN the two dates. How this is something you guys are popping a blood vessel for is beyond me.

You might have low standards, but people actually like knowing that their date indicator works right if the watch calls for it?
          Last edited by Duckber; 20-06-21, 20:45.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Tbh before I dropped $500 I'd be sure it was gonna meet my requirements. Admittedly my bar is set a little low, but we're all allowed our individual preferences, maybe his RL'd one will make it's way to you and you'll be happy with it, he clearly isnt and that's his prerogative

Hope you get your QC soon Sir, waiting on mine too
            Please post your QC when you get them!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

Please post your QC when you get them!
              Will do Sir, waiting on Lucy
              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

I also ordered one from trusty, will post QC pics and RL pic once in hands!

Comment

RG just new from ZF, strap looks far too chocolate-ish as opposed to the deep darker brown on the gen

Gen for reference:
                  Last edited by Fervid; 21-06-21, 09:49.

Comment

Video link:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/s3254sqw5e1.html
                    " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaProt View Post

That bottle deserves a battalion of its comrade lined up next to it!

To good health sir!
                      I second that !!

Comment

Received my second QC model after rejecting the first, and would you look at that... the date indicator is actually centered and much better now.

Now imagine if I succumbed to the peer pressure of the goofs who thought it was a bad idea to RL the initial one and be stuck with an inaccurate date meter

So glad I did, this looks wonderful!

Comment

Got my QCs today. any glaringly apparent issues that anybody can see?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

You've been here since 2019. You should know the rules about posting QC pics by now. Not to mention doing it multiple times.

pip72 Read this - follow the rules !
                          ​​​​​​​
                          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ures#post94138
                          Last edited by DD60; 22-06-21, 22:26.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                              this

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                                Sorry bandwidth issues caused a double post

Comment