Clear All

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
    I can count on 1 hand
    What are you doing with the other hand? Eh?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaProt View Post

What are you doing with the other hand? Eh?? lol
      Thank you for asking Sir.

Last week I was having a shot of Rum, avec my chica, while resting my Trusty Tissot on a nice Bulmers glass - proper name for it down south, none of this Magners malarkey
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...he-tissot-trip

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

Comment

Thank you for asking Sir.

Last week I was having a shot of Rum, avec my chica, while resting my Trusty Tissot on a nice Bulmers glass - proper name for it down south, none of this Magners malarkey
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...he-tissot-trip
        That bottle deserves a battalion of its comrade lined up next to it!

To good health sir!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaProt View Post

That bottle deserves a battalion of its comrade lined up next to it!

To good health sir!
          And to you Sir

Comment

Wait, on those new pictures the gmt hand is on another location.

On td pics the gmt hand was both on the same.location which make us believe it don't move.
            maybe it moves but just can't be adjusted separately from the hours using the crown?

If it does move, it's better then we thought before

Comment

Video Review

https://v.qq.com/x/page/g32537jqscb.html

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamLawrenceLee View Post
                Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.
                  Not all heroes wear capes - thank you!

So the GMT hand is not a 24 hour one like seen on other models and it's adjustable. Unexpected to say the least. And the home and local indicators work as they should. Now that's an announcement by ZF. Apart from the pushers everything else works, those are great news! Definitely a big step forward, hats off to ZF.
                  Last edited by SmartyPants; 18-06-21, 06:54.

Comment

Damn this is good, i dont mind gmt work like that as long as they work, im gonna order

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                      Damn this is good, i dont mind gmt work like that as long as they work, im gonna order
                      Agreed. Just threw an email there, so will see what the answer is.

Not sure if ZF is operational, seems to be changing by the day (in addition to extra covid restrictions according to Lucy) so fingers crossed.

Comment

Can the gmt pinion be modded?

Comment

Someone can explain the functions of thus watch? It starts to be really confusing.
                          what the pushers should do?

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post
                            Someone can explain the functions of thus watch? It starts to be really confusing.
                            what the pushers should do?
                            Not a clue tbh, from what one of the previous posters said, on the rep they appear decorative, as they aren't connected on the back to anything. Which is fine for me at this price point.

I think someone, way more knowledgeable than me, said to have them functioning 'as gen', would add additional cost, so at this price, am ok with that minor sacrifice.

It tells the time, looks good, and a GMT hand that I probably wont use, so good enough for me

Next step is getting one in hand so will see what my TD says.
                            Last edited by P..DR..D; 18-06-21, 09:54. Reason: Sp

Comment

Nice to see complications actually work to some degree especially for the price. The watch measured at 11mm thickness in the video while gen is 10.2mm so it is unfortunately a little thicker but doesn't look bad. Still very interested in it.

Comment

Not a clue tbh, from what one of the previous posters said, on the rep they appear decorative, as they aren't connected on the back to anything. Which is fine for me at this price point.

I think someone, way more knowledgeable than me, said to have them functioning 'as gen', would add additional cost, so at this price, am ok with that minor sacrifice.

It tells the time, looks good, and a GMT hand that I probably wont use, so good enough for me

Next step is getting one in hand so will see what my TD says.
                                agreed quite like this too, at this price range especially and at this thickness I think it would wear a bit better then the 5167 so putting this one on the gonna buy list lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X