• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Apniceguy

3/3/20
It make sense that the local indicators are working because it's half way on the pictures. Usually when it "fixed" they fixed it on full.

That was my first thought when I saw this this morning and I hope it's right

Reactions: Bullflo3

MRB123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
The price at $478 is incredible if the movement is fully functioning as indicated. That’s the same price as the normal 5167.

pip72

21/2/19
It's 10.3 mm thickness per Jen at PT with the case back on.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

FourthLetter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
Waiting for video proof of working pushers and indicators.

If all work and its truly near gen thickness, sign me up ASAP.

Reactions: pip72

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
NON-TD LINK: https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/zfchangyongpoangaofengwuyaoliusiguge/

ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
(google translate):

Every choice is an advanced courage.
ZF successfully climbed the peak and successfully restored the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001
. The time complication of the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001 is modern and international, which is more in line with the taste and needs of the younger generation.
[Case] ​​40.8MM The watch diameter is still made of Patek Philippe's classic stainless steel material. The rounded octagonal shell shape is just right. The shark fin design on the left side of the case is a button that can quickly adjust the central hollow hour hand back and forth. This pointer can be used to indicate the second time zone time.
[Dial] Black embossed dial, metal three-dimensional numerals, coated with fluorescent coating hour markers. 3. At 9 o'clock, the square day and night windows show "HOME" and "LOCAL" respectively. The blue and white colors represent night and day respectively. At 6 o'clock, there is an analog date dial.
[Movement] The 324 SC FUS self-winding movement function contained in the Patek Philippe 5164A-001 has been successfully realized, and the three-hand base movement is equipped with a dual time module.
With a casual tropical strap, it is a luxury sports watch for the younger generation.
Produced by ZF, must be a boutique

Based on the description, the pushers look faux and the home/local are just a 24hr indicator. The pic was probably taken at 10:10pm while it was changing.

pip72

21/2/19
NON-TD LINK: https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/zfchangyongpoangaofengwuyaoliusiguge/

ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
(google translate):

Every choice is an advanced courage.
ZF successfully climbed the peak and successfully restored the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001
. The time complication of the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001 is modern and international, which is more in line with the taste and needs of the younger generation.
[Case] ​​40.8MM The watch diameter is still made of Patek Philippe's classic stainless steel material. The rounded octagonal shell shape is just right. The shark fin design on the left side of the case is a button that can quickly adjust the central hollow hour hand back and forth. This pointer can be used to indicate the second time zone time.
[Dial] Black embossed dial, metal three-dimensional numerals, coated with fluorescent coating hour markers. 3. At 9 o'clock, the square day and night windows show "HOME" and "LOCAL" respectively. The blue and white colors represent night and day respectively. At 6 o'clock, there is an analog date dial.
[Movement] The 324 SC FUS self-winding movement function contained in the Patek Philippe 5164A-001 has been successfully realized, and the three-hand base movement is equipped with a dual time module.
With a casual tropical strap, it is a luxury sports watch for the younger generation.
Produced by ZF, must be a boutique

Based on the description, the pushers look faux and the home/local are just a 24hr indicator. The pic was probably taken at 10:10pm while it was changing.
I wonder about the thickness, Jen at PT said that they measured it without the case back on which is odd.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Im more surprised that the crown position looks alright to me. Honestly if the day night indicators work as per gen that'll be a game changer. But at 478 I don't see it happening

jcguo0516

4/12/18
what he mesnt by “dont work per gen” so it works? just not how gen would work? is that what he meant? if that, i have no problem with that

Just contacted toro who said both home indicators and pushers don't work as per gen.But then again toro isn't the most accurate in terms of info.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
what he mesnt by “dont work per gen” so it works? just not how gen would work? is that what he meant? if that, i have no problem with that

i asked does it work like gen he said no basically. but lets wait for more news, honestly as long as the day night indicators are slaved to the hands I'm all good

jcguo0516

4/12/18
yep same here, appreciate it bro

i asked does it work like gen he said no basically. but lets wait for more news, honestly as long as the day night indicators are slaved to the hands I'm all good

Looking Around
12/2/19
Have been a member for years, but this is my first post.
saw this on puretime 2 days ago, ordered right away didn’t even think. Will post approved QCs as soon as they are sent

Reactions: LebronXiJames

pip72

21/2/19
As much as I appreciated this, it still doesn't show us whether the pushers function.

Though it does seem to hint at the Day / Night being somewhat functional... at least in that it transitions, though not necessarily that it is coordinated with the actual local / home times.
I've been asking around..
c6e7c1d8205f5e8105aabc43c6b42b5f.jpg
238aee0a51d653e5960e94f41dd0dc7f.jpg