• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
GR Factory is claiming a 324 movement in it? Anyone know if there is any truth in this?

z1Ivmj.jpg

z1I7C4.jpg
Imho it's a decorated Miyota movement.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Yes, everything is working. Except the buttons on the left hand side they are fake. You move the GMT hand by moving the hour hand anticlockwise. Date is set with a pusher on the right hand side (and then moves automatically)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who did your mods and how much they cost you?
The buttons being fake are a big bummer, in your opinion is it worth with the mods?

I can’t believe they don’t have this already cloned fully functional….. :cautious:

alorable

Looking Around
29/8/12
Legend,
I have a travel time coming to a couple of weeks from Ryan. What's your take and opinion on improving it?
So far, it looks like the GMT hand, crown guards, and slimmer crown.
Thanks for your time,
Alorable

pip72

21/2/19
My watch stops at 8:00 am or 12:00 am (Skelitized Had) when the date is supposed to change. Any Ideas on what could be wrong?

Reactions: p4n4mera

ErcithePero

Looking Around
14/9/22
Does anyone know what is new on the revised version of the ZF 5164? Saw a picture of the Z.Factory claiming clone 324 movement...

moneybbq

Supporter
Patron
Certified
15/8/22
has anyone tried to fit a gen 5164a dial on the zf model? will it work? curious.:unsure: