New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trtr View Post
    I hope ZF fixes that GMT base in the next version. ZF also known as fat pizza base
    What's a fat pizza base?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Well first let us know where you bought it from (so we know it will not fit). Then did you compare the rep and this brown one before mounting it on the watch? What are the differences? Is the gap present on the other side too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I agree with the above, I think you bought an after market strap which isn't the same spec as the rep strap.

I personally got a cheap khaki one from aliexpress on my ZF Aquanaut and have the same issue, one way to minimise it is not to wear the watch not too tight or put some tape on the bottom part of the strap facing the case this should give it a bit of padding to force the upper half of the strap towards the case. I don't think curved spring bars will help or will work as this strap takes straight spring bars and the curve will arch the centre away from the case not towards.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pip72 View Post
        What's a fat pizza base?

The white base of the hand. It really stands out. They also did the same with the 15202 with a massive base.

REP:

GEN:
        Last edited by trtr; 15-07-21, 08:49.

Comment

Originally posted by trtr View Post

The white base of the hand. It really stands out. They also did the same with the 15202 with a massive base.

REP:

GEN:
          Wow for real! Lol

Comment

can someone send me a link to purchase another strap for this watch? I bought one on ebay and it does not fit also AliExpress.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Well first let us know where you bought it from (so we know it will not fit). Then did you compare the rep and this brown one before mounting it on the watch? What are the differences? Is the gap present on the other side too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/19375111364...Cclp%3A2047675

Comment

am I the only one who is still waiting on qc for this watch?

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                  am I the only one who is still waiting on qc for this watch?
                  I got mine pretty quick 1 week from Puretime.

Comment

when did you order it? i been wating from PT for over 1 month

Originally posted by pip72 View Post
                    I got mine pretty quick 1 week from Puretime.

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                      when did you order it? i been wating from PT for over 1 month

Are they responding? I would message them from the website.

Comment

Guys I think we are missing a glaring issue here. On the date indicator, the ZF is "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,6" instead of saying 9...

Comment

Oh whoops my bad, I just realized the 9 is where it flips over on the dial. I guess I'm trying too hard to find flaws.

Comment

Pour suivre...

Comment

Someone can help me find the rose gold zf 5164 video online? I'm looking for a review all over youku but can't find it.

I would like to see a video or some real life pictures before ordering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post
                                Someone can help me find the rose gold zf 5164 video online? I'm looking for a review all over youku but can't find it.

I would like to see a video or some real life pictures before ordering it.
                                https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0N...uUgc_12.dtitle

Comment

Working...
                                X