Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by trtr View Post
    I hope ZF fixes that GMT base in the next version. ZF also known as fat pizza base
    What's a fat pizza base?

    Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

      Well first let us know where you bought it from (so we know it will not fit). Then did you compare the rep and this brown one before mounting it on the watch? What are the differences? Is the gap present on the other side too?


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I agree with the above, I think you bought an after market strap which isn't the same spec as the rep strap.

      I personally got a cheap khaki one from aliexpress on my ZF Aquanaut and have the same issue, one way to minimise it is not to wear the watch not too tight or put some tape on the bottom part of the strap facing the case this should give it a bit of padding to force the upper half of the strap towards the case. I don't think curved spring bars will help or will work as this strap takes straight spring bars and the curve will arch the centre away from the case not towards.

      Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by pip72 View Post
        What's a fat pizza base?

        Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
        The white base of the hand. It really stands out. They also did the same with the 15202 with a massive base.

        REP:


        GEN:
        Last edited by trtr; 15-07-21, 08:49.

        Comment


          Originally posted by trtr View Post

          The white base of the hand. It really stands out. They also did the same with the 15202 with a massive base.

          REP:


          GEN:
          Wow for real! Lol

          Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

          Comment


            can someone send me a link to purchase another strap for this watch? I bought one on ebay and it does not fit also AliExpress.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

              Well first let us know where you bought it from (so we know it will not fit). Then did you compare the rep and this brown one before mounting it on the watch? What are the differences? Is the gap present on the other side too?


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/19375111364...Cclp%3A2047675

              Comment


                am I the only one who is still waiting on qc for this watch?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                  am I the only one who is still waiting on qc for this watch?
                  I got mine pretty quick 1 week from Puretime.

                  Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    when did you order it? i been wating from PT for over 1 month


                    Originally posted by pip72 View Post
                    I got mine pretty quick 1 week from Puretime.

                    Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                      when did you order it? i been wating from PT for over 1 month



                      Are they responding? I would message them from the website.

                      Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Guys I think we are missing a glaring issue here. On the date indicator, the ZF is "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,6" instead of saying 9...

                        Comment


                          Oh whoops my bad, I just realized the 9 is where it flips over on the dial. I guess I'm trying too hard to find flaws.

                          Comment


                            Pour suivre...

                            Comment


                              Someone can help me find the rose gold zf 5164 video online? I'm looking for a review all over youku but can't find it.

                              I would like to see a video or some real life pictures before ordering it.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post
                                Someone can help me find the rose gold zf 5164 video online? I'm looking for a review all over youku but can't find it.

                                I would like to see a video or some real life pictures before ordering it.
                                https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0N...uUgc_12.dtitle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X