• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Do anyone has Buff as a contact? This 5726 need a flawless dial ie slight lighter blue colour and correct aligned groove around the Patek inscription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Journeyman

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Do anyone has Buff as a contact? This 5726 need a flawless dial ie slight lighter blue colour and correct aligned groove around the Patek inscription

And slightly thinner too (like gen) to bring the complications closer and close the (very small) gaps

Reactions: mosh_2k7

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Any tips on making the clasp clicking in and out smoother ?

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
Is the rotor as noisy y as the current nautilus rep ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes unfortunately

Nice try putting the hands in the 10:10 position to try to hide it but still visible ;)

Tell me more bro, what's the tell, I'm getting too old it seems for seeing anything ahaha

Tobel

6/7/17
Tell me more bro, what's the tell, I'm getting too old it seems for seeing anything ahaha

Ignorance is bliss my friend! Stay in the dark!! :$

Joke aside, it's the width of the box that says Genève, it should be as wide as the months and day box, but it's as wide as the Patek Philippe box

not a major issue IMO but it is there

Reactions: SHB

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney

Joke aside, it's the width of the box that says Genève, it should be as wide as the months and day box, but it's as wide as the Patek Philippe box

Well, we all know that tell it's there for a reason - and it's not by oversight or because it's difficult to correct...

It would have been cool if they fixed the minor detail for this updated version, but I can't say I'm surprised they chose not to.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Thanks a lot bro, now let's ask the famous and ultimate question! Who have the best submariner? :hehehe:

agn78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/22

I cant see it. Would you kindly tell me which part is it? I see that the width of the box from intime and here a gen from chrono24 is the same

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
I cant see it. Would you kindly tell me which part is it? I see that the width of the box from intime and here a gen from chrono24 is the same

The issue with the dial groove is on the 5726. It's the rectangle shape just below "Genève" and above the month / day window.

You won't have that problem on the 5712 since the dial design is different.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ylijumala

Tobel

6/7/17

That's because you're looking at a 5712, not a 5726 :)

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
To those who own the latest blue 5711, 5712 and 5726 reps. How would you compare the dial color of 5726 with the two others? Which one do you like the best? I'm just asking it because I've been tempted by the upcoming 5726 with clone movement and I and my wallet are not sure if I really need another blue Nautilus rep. :wow: :drool::confused:

Last edited: