New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Nautilus 5726 Full Function SS PPF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on SS Bracelet A324 (puretimewatch.io)

It´s the first time I´ve seen one of these Patek Annual Calendar reps without that sunken date and magnifying glass. Price is pretty decent as well.

• aristole
    replied
    One of my favs

Leave a comment:

• Swiss_goupil
    replied
    Mine has developed new problems. Now the AM/PM indicator AND the moon disc are stuck and do not move even if you push the button. Only after a few weeks, disappointing

I guess a service would fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Burbizia
    replied

found on the net.

I know it is probably heavy filtered

Leave a comment:

• Burbizia
    replied
    I had the same though (dial with different blue) but I'm not sure.

On patek site, ALL the blue Nautilus appear the same blue (without the turquoise shade of blue-green).
    In picture on the net, in many pictures, 5726 appears with the blue-green shading...
    not to sure.

As said nobody will ever believe my 5726 is real (or, if real, that one would use in everyday life as we are speaking about a 160.000€ watch) but this no even the point.

This is a nice product, movement, brushing and dial quality is great.
    Maybe is a mater of tastes, but the lacking of the correct colour is a huge turn-off for me.

Leave a comment:

• Karlus
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Well depends if you base your dial colour info on the PP marketing pictures which are all photoshopped. IRL the 5726 blue is quite dark (I have held two gens) and nothing like the online pictures (easy to spot as they are ALL set on the same 18th March)

Here is a gen from ch24

Dial colour is pretty similar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I am not confident the latest version of the dial is the same as the 5711 or 5712 greenish blue. Feels like it's a different blue color entirely.

That said, the old standard applies of:
    1) We will most likely never encounter one in the wild
    2) If your lifestyle does not match, then even a gen won't be perceived of as legitimate

I really like the watch and if they fix the dial bars for GENEVE, I will hastily order the white to accompany my current blue
    Last edited by Karlus; 14-12-21, 23:08.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss_goupil
    replied
    Originally posted by Burbizia View Post
    Just got mine from Pure Time.

Small Review:

Pros=
    1) Very good overall feeling from the stainless steel polishing. Bracelet feels like a refinished one.
    2) Wining feeling is gen like. With other replicas, manual winding has a cheap feeling. With this model winding is smooth but "solid". is hard to describe, but it gives a great feeling.
    3) Complications for this price are a step in the right direction.

Cons=
    1) Dial colour is very blue-grey. Quite far from genuine.
    2) Dial error with different shape near "Geneve" in quite obvious
    3) Clasp is a bit sharp (compared to bracelet)
    4) The pushing button of the day of the week gave some issues at the begining (but is now working smooth at 6 in the morning)

Well depends if you base your dial colour info on the PP marketing pictures which are all photoshopped. IRL the 5726 blue is quite dark (I have held two gens) and nothing like the online pictures (easy to spot as they are ALL set on the same 18th March)

Here is a gen from ch24

Dial colour is pretty similar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Karlus
    replied
    Originally posted by Burbizia View Post

Small Review:

Pros=
    1) Very good overall feeling from the stainless steel polishing. Bracelet feels like a refinished one.
    2) Wining feeling is gen like. With other replicas, manual winding has a cheap feeling. With this model winding is smooth but "solid". is hard to describe, but it gives a great feeling.

Cons=
    4) The pushing button of the day of the week gave some issues at the begining (but is now working smooth at 6 in the morning)

Was reading and the patek site says:
    A new blue dial shading to black for the steel version
    The steel Nautilus, endowed with an Annual Calendar and moon-phase display, now features a new blue dial inspired from the dial color of the original Nautilus model of 1976. Horizontal embossing and subtle grading from blue to black at the dial’s periphery create a powerful yet refined aesthetic that perfectly complements the sheen of the metal.

This is the original 3700 color

Looks pretty close to our dial. I dont see much green.

I also get it, its a photo and they are not always color accurate. My point is I think there are different versions of blue for the 5726
    Last edited by Karlus; 14-12-21, 02:27.

Leave a comment:

• Burbizia
    replied

Small Review:

Pros=

Cons=

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by Agresto View Post
    Thank you for your answers, do you know if the 5726 have a real moonphase? or is a day/nght moon?

(they are beautiful anyway)
    It's real

Leave a comment:

• Agresto
    replied

Thank you for your answers, do you know if the 5726 have a real moonphase? or is a day/nght moon?

(they are beautiful anyway)
    Last edited by Agresto; 26-11-21, 21:54.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss_goupil
    replied
    Guys I would like to buy the 5726 blue dial so bad, but it doesn't seems as blue as the 7512, isn't it? Is a new rep model going to come out shortly?
    Even gen have different blues…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• grillbrill
    replied
    Guys I would like to buy the 5726 blue dial so bad, but it doesn't seems as blue as the 7512, isn't it? Is a new rep model going to come out shortly?
    I don't own a 5726 but the basic color of the blue PPF 5712 dial is not blue but dark metallic turquoise in real life.

Leave a comment:

• Agresto
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rickyman94
    replied
    Originally posted by Yachtmister View Post

another picture for a gen dial
    This is absolutely gorgeous, mate! I’m planning the same build, have a gen 5726 grey dial, just waiting on the PPF to come in. Seeing yours just made me even more excited! How much did the dial run ya if I can ask?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X