New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Nautilus 5726 Full Function SS PPF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on SS Bracelet A324 (puretimewatch.io)

It´s the first time I´ve seen one of these Patek Annual Calendar reps without that sunken date and magnifying glass. Price is pretty decent as well.

• BIONONE
    replied
    Originally posted by grillbrill View Post
    Any info about when the clone movement version will be released?
    Pretty sure they just advertised it as a clone…

Leave a comment:

• grillbrill
    replied
    Any info about when the clone movement version will be released?

Leave a comment:

• BIONONE
    replied
    The question asked if it is indeed a clone - from the looks it is definitely a 9015 with decorated bridges and a very decent module on top. It is also the best movement for this complication to date.

Is it a true clone like the 324SC from 3KF? No…

PPF advertised it as such but it is clearly not - you can see non-functional bridges/jewels beneath the actual modified 9015 bridges.

Leave a comment:

• gilrob
    replied
    I see. We're talking about two different movements, The 324 SC i referred to is used in the Nautilus 5711 as well as other non-chrono Patek Philippe models.
    The cal 324 you refer to is actually the cal 324 s QA LU 24H/303. The difference is a module was added to the 324 SC to support the extra complications.

Leave a comment:

• Teamjlf
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post

There is only one user of the clone 324 SC movement and that is 3KF. I have not seen the advertisement that PPF made, do you have a link? Perhaps you misread PPF claim as being decorated to look like a 324 SC movement.
    It’s on all the TD websites that are advertising the 5726 by PPF

Here is one :

https://www.intime06.co/patek-philip...t-edition.html

Leave a comment:

• gilrob
    replied
    Originally posted by Teamjlf View Post

Then I don’t get it ?
    PPF are advertising this as a Clone movement of the cal 324 not a Miyota decorated movement.
    So which is it ?
    There is only one user of the clone 324 SC movement and that is 3KF. I have not seen the advertisement that PPF made, do you have a link? Perhaps you misread PPF claim as being decorated to look like a 324 SC movement.

Leave a comment:

• Teamjlf
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post

V6F not PPF first replicated the 324 SC movement and later sold the "rights" to 3KF.
    Then I don’t get it ?
    PPF are advertising this as a Clone movement of the cal 324 not a Miyota decorated movement.
    So which is it ?

Leave a comment:

• gilrob
    replied
    Originally posted by Teamjlf View Post

Apparently not :

PPF spent 3 years for developing this replicated Cal.324 movement, it is not a decorated movement.
    It is he only super clone all in one movement in the market!
    1:1 same date wheel font as genuine ever, better than all other versions in the market.
    The depth of date window is same as genuine, unlike other factory version using miyota 9015 modified movement with the incorrect depth date window.
    The PPF 324 movement has same functionailty as genuine, all the buttons of the case are working as genuine, for adjusting date, day, month unlike miyota 9015 movement versions which have those adjusted by the crown.
    V6F not PPF first replicated the 324 SC movement and later sold the "rights" to 3KF.

Leave a comment:

• Teamjlf
    replied
    Originally posted by zinduna View Post
    Miyota 9015

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
    Apparently not :

PPF spent 3 years for developing this replicated Cal.324 movement, it is not a decorated movement.
    It is he only super clone all in one movement in the market!
    1:1 same date wheel font as genuine ever, better than all other versions in the market.
    The depth of date window is same as genuine, unlike other factory version using miyota 9015 modified movement with the incorrect depth date window.
    The PPF 324 movement has same functionailty as genuine, all the buttons of the case are working as genuine, for adjusting date, day, month unlike miyota 9015 movement versions which have those adjusted by the crown.

Leave a comment:

• zinduna
    replied
    Miyota 9015

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Leave a comment:

• thats_not_funny_guys
    replied
    Is the movement really a clone movement or a decorated one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Anadrol5
    replied
    Originally posted by senator View Post

look here my friend
    Wow, the real deal this watch.

Leave a comment:

• senator
    replied
    Originally posted by Anadrol5 View Post

Does the dial appear any lighter in colour under natural light at all?
    look here my friend

Leave a comment:

• Anadrol5
    replied
    Originally posted by senator View Post
    Does the dial appear any lighter in colour under natural light at all?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X