New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Nautilus 5726 Full Function SS PPF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on SS Bracelet A324 (puretimewatch.io)

It´s the first time I´ve seen one of these Patek Annual Calendar reps without that sunken date and magnifying glass. Price is pretty decent as well.

• Johnluuda
    replied
    Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

Ok, but my questions was what are your thoughts on the grey dial compared to pictures of gen?!

DC
    Hi,

Imho it's solid and stable, dial looks deep enought for me. The color is really great under sunlight. Bracelet is so smooth and solid!

Flaws are: silver 24h ring instead of white as per gen, shorten line haut on dial under Patek Philippe and hacking second (gen doesn't have it)

Otherwise it's a really great one.
    Month changes automatically after 31.st day. Moonphase is correct with 59clicks for 2 periodes (correct one is 29,5 days for 1 period).

Leave a comment:

• _DC_
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post

Hi, it's not edited, as is
    Ok, but my questions was what are your thoughts on the grey dial compared to pictures of gen?!

DC

Leave a comment:

• mech500
    replied
    Awesome pics. They do however look Instagram filtered...where everything and everyone looks better than real life.

. ....earth certainly doesn’t look that precise and perfect through my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Leave a comment:

• Johnluuda
    replied
    Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

Some have said the grey dial is a little flat, looks great in this picture but I know photos can be edited. What are your thoughts on it?! I’ve always preferred the grey dial gen, but the blue dial rep does look really beautiful! Can’t decide which to go for!!

DC
    Hi, it's not edited, as is

Leave a comment:

• _DC_
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post

Grey one suits me well enough as well as 5712 Blue
    Some have said the grey dial is a little flat, looks great in this picture but I know photos can be edited. What are your thoughts on it?! I’ve always preferred the grey dial gen, but the blue dial rep does look really beautiful! Can’t decide which to go for!!

DC

Leave a comment:

• sibaryo5053
    replied
    Originally posted by aqmatthews View Post

really hoping they replicate the 5205. I know slot of people would be willing to buy that. That is an amazing watch.
    Agree

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by JACKIEX View Post
    Sorry patek philippe I mean

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk
    A 5726, as per the thread's title

Leave a comment:

• JACKIEX
    replied
    Originally posted by JACKIEX View Post
    What type of AP is this?

Sorry patek philippe I mean

Leave a comment:

• JACKIEX
    replied
    Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
    Some pics of my blue dial. Really really like this over the 5712. I think I'm a sucker for the date disc complication over a subdial with all of the dates on the dial itself. Into the trash bin with the 5712 (even though the 5726 is thicker in both gen and rep).

What type of AP is this?

Leave a comment:

• aqmatthews
    replied
    Originally posted by sibaryo5053 View Post
    Any PPF 5726 V2 news, or other moon phase model base on this movement?

This moon phase movement is pretty good to build other patek watch.
    really hoping they replicate the 5205. I know slot of people would be willing to buy that. That is an amazing watch.

Leave a comment:

• sibaryo5053
    replied
    Any PPF 5726 V2 news, or other moon phase model base on this movement?

This moon phase movement is pretty good to build other patek watch.

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by dex911 View Post
    what do you think because i was first attemptes scam with elena now they sended me this. They day date seems to be to high
    What I think is that you can't post your QC pics like this and that you should read the rules.

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience but I wouldn't recommend accusing a TD of scamming you without opening a ticket and without solid proof

Leave a comment:

• Swiss_goupil
    replied
    [mention]dex911 [/mention] i think nothing of it to be honest and also because you are not allowed to post QC pics for general comments.

Re your specific question, I think both day and month look perfectly acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fire007
    replied
    Originally posted by dex911 View Post
    what do you think because i was first attemptes scam with elena now they sended me this. They day date seems to be to high

3... 2.... 1.... kabooooooommmmmm !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X