• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
OCD I'm afraid. We are in a forum full of people who franken their watch to fix far less obvious errors :D

yeah i can agree with that. people have definitely done more for less. and i am the same way. I can't pay for ARP.....its not a gen, its not more valuable.
but if your gonna drop $600 i would like the basics like spelling to be right because i want to wear it in APRil.

and spoke with andrew on it. ARP is going to be there to stay for a while. considering the watch isn't out yet. I told him i would wait. so hopefully this first batch
doesn't have too many so we can get a v2 quicker the less people buy when there is a demand. not gonna fix it if we just accept it. they will turn a quicker v2 if there
is demand but people refuse to pull the trigger. when demand is high and people buy with the all the flaws....we know, at least on that part, that they do nothing about it then.

kevBquick

9/10/18
andrew from TT sent me a message saying that he informed the factory regarding our request for a v2 aka FIX the ARP bro and we will buy.
at least that info is relayed to the factory so one can only hope that they take it serious...i told him to just let me know when you know and i will make
the purchase but only when the ARP is fixed.

Reactions: pistebasher

kevBquick

9/10/18
yikes, looks like they didn't fix it at all lmao

that is all prior. was the issue already. prior to the video...i was looking to check how sunken the date window was. we needed some video to verify. honestly seems very acceptable. the quicker they stop printing and pitch the other month and go to the fix....the better for all. if i receive any updates i will post up so we can have the most current information.

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
I thought we were not allowed to show the QC PICS. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m new on this forum.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I thought we were not allowed to show the QC PICS. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m new on this forum.

Two scenarios

1. As soon as you have approved the watch you can post them, no worries. What the mods do not want is the all forum nitpicking on your pictures. You are the only captain on board to decide if you want to accept the watch or not.

2. You can post one picture if you have a doubt about one specific aspect of the watch and ask a question. This again to avoid the ‘what do you guys think’ question (see point 1 above). That is a no no. But you can ask “hey guys, do you think the 3 o’clock marker is straight? Or “the date seems misaligned to the left, do you guys think is acceptable or shall I refuse it?”

Apologies I am on Tapa otherwise I would have added a link to the QC pictures forum rules here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr_Rollie

Horology Curious
25/6/21
Detroit
27ed20d366dd8d405330448230862b6a.png

ARP on the month disk. :facepalm:

That’s pretty funny lol

Last edited: