• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Nenodm

Horology Curious
19/10/18
WHat do you guys thing about day/month letters (a part from Apr :( ). aren't thy still too "tall" compared to gen?

Reactions: aqmatthews

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
WHat do you guys thing about day/month letters (a part from Apr :( ). aren't thy still too "tall" compared to gen?

No one will know until we see some real QC pics and videos.

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21

The size of the day/month/date are still not like the original sadly but it is a replica. This is the best attempt by far though so that means they are getting better at recreating the movement. Can’t wait to order just waiting for some good pics and a video to see how deep the date really is. But will probably end up ordering it been waiting for an improved version of this watch for years now!

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Still don’t understand how no Chinese dealers have uploaded a video of this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
sorry, I was wrong post

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Spoke with Lucy yesterday and the watch is about to be released. However factory has not given any deadline. Could be days, could be weeks.

We also discussed current raids and how the industry landscape has changed. Times where we had the luxury to wait for a v2 or v3 are now over as factories can be closed very suddenly.

Anyways I have ordered a blue one and will share QC pics when received (and approved or rejected).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Spoke with Lucy yesterday and the watch is about to be released. However factory has not given any deadline. Could be days, could be weeks.

We also discussed current raids and how the industry landscape has changed. Times where we had the luxury to wait for a v2 or v3 are now over as factories can be closed very suddenly.

Anyways I have ordered a blue one and will share QC pics when received (and approved or rejected).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This wait is killing me!

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
That's so weird. Puretime told me the delay with this release is due to fixing the ARP to APR. :confused: