• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
whats different? I notice the datewheel looks more sunken on Trusty's photos.

Yes maybe that’s it. The watch doesn’t look bad to be honest but the date is still a bit sunken and that really ruins it. I guess I’ll order it once I see a video or at least see some QC pics which should start popping up in a weeks time.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Blue is gen, grey is PPF

Date seems slightly lower but doesn't look as bad as the previous factories attempts

My opinion is that it's not perfect but okay, doesn't seem off-putting

Looking forward to the QC and videos still

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
sorry this is the first time I reply and also my first time posting a video. please let me know if you guys could view it.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
That's the wrong watch in that video above. Pushers on sides not centered, date window too low. Probably a GRF definitely not the PPF

Reactions: aqmatthews

aqmatthews

3/6/21

Blue is gen, grey is PPF

Date seems slightly lower but doesn't look as bad as the previous factories attempts

My opinion is that it's not perfect but okay, doesn't seem off-putting

Looking forward to the QC and videos still

yes its MUCH better than previous attempts with that disgusting magnified date window.. I will probably buy it but waiting on a video. The blue in the TrustyTime pics looks really nice but probably gonna get the grey.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Because if factory upped the price before actually taking the orders he obviously will pass the increase along and not take that loss?

Exact. Especially since the watch is still not available they can obviously still change the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
For those that have already ordered, what timelines are TDs mentioning for QC pics? I want to order the Grey (or maybe Blue) but waiting on some pics/video first just to make sure how the watches look. PT and TT have quite a difference in the quality of the pics posted on their websites.

Reactions: aqmatthews

aqmatthews

3/6/21
For those that have already ordered, what timelines are TDs mentioning for QC pics? I want to order the Grey (or maybe Blue) but waiting on some pics/video first just to make sure how the watches look. PT and TT have quite a difference in the quality of the pics posted on their websites.

Yes please post the QC pics asap who ever gets them first. Yes agreed..the TT pics look kind of photoshopped.

kevBquick

9/10/18

if they were talking 2 weeks for release...i'm guessing its still a bit beyond that ya know. 2-3 weeks.

i don't think its different quality. i think its all the same. just the way its photographed and even photoshopped. you can see on TT that the datewheel is sunken. not as bad as its been in the past but its still there. its not flush up against the top. i don't see any deal breakers and I'm considering the grey dial as my option. blue is a tough one to get right. if we are going to nitpick dial color. otherwise it looks solid. i think video will be the big tell. QC is tough as we all know. PT and TT take different style QC. so dial color will look different. i think with direct bright light it will be hard to see sunken datewheel. video is where difference will be made. not that PT and TT have different quality but the real tells will show as you know.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I ordered from Puretime with the old lower price and requested PayPal info to pay and they have not provided it yet, but did on another watch. I hope Puretime doesn’t come and expect me to cough up an extra hundred bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I ordered from Puretime with the old lower price and requested PayPal info to pay and they have not provided it yet, but did on another watch. I hope Puretime doesn’t come and expect me to cough up an extra hundred bucks.

I'm almost 100% certain you will be asked to pay the extra $100. As the price and even watch images are placeholders/. I can't see them losing $100 for nothing...

Last edited: