• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
It also makes you wonder whether the other months are spelled correctly.

In terms of dial colors, there is probably an unwritten rule out there on who can get closest to 99% dial color accuracy to justify newer versions, but not so far off they buy from the competitors.

Maybe I should do a research paper on this.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It is a bit weird that only PT has it. No other pictures or videos. So maybe those pics are from a pre production model / prototype and the final disc will have the correct spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
It is a bit weird that only PT has it. No other pictures or videos. So maybe those pics are from a pre production model / prototype and the final disc will have the correct spelling

Its definitely a prototype. PPF gave it to PT to generate hype before releasing it in a couple months

jcguo0516

4/12/18
thats what i thought as well, PT has done this before, using prototype pictures with flaws, and when actual model came out, everything look much better

I must say, the grey dial looks really good, much better than the blue dial, that’s probably the one im gonna buy, tbh I can live with the “ARP” flaws, since we just passed April :p

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Color looks.good to me, I can see the correct hue there. I hope I right and it's just the lighting

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The gen in blue for reference in different lights

79e98cc968bb92666181c3226a27a969.jpg

7710ec130dfc062bdf051887a9a1814c.jpg

94c9f542a0ead31ff28537439a9a23f7.jpg

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA

Agreed. I reached out to Andrew at TT and he said he would try and get his hands on the watch to take pics and videos. This watch looks fantastic - aside from the misspelling ARP.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I will order one and compare it to the 5712 as soon as my AD says it’s available for order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look forward to the side by side, thank you :)

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Since you are the first one to purchase. Maybe it should be allowed for him to post QC pre green light. So we can help him out with what we all see as aparent flaws... i think its reasonable

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Sweet, as soon as you GL the QC, be awesome if you share the QC? Thank you.

Will do, don't know how much time it will take to have them though....TD told me to sit, relax and be patient :matty:

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Since you are the first one to purchase. Maybe it should be allowed for him to post QC pre green light. So we can help him out with what we all see as aparent flaws... i think its reasonable

I think that breaks all the QC rules though?

I believe, and others will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but members can only post QC pictures with specific questions/concerns they spot themselves, or when they've greenlighted?

I dont think they can just throw out pictures and ask for community comments.

I could be wrong and will defer to the wisdom of wiser people than me though.

For the record I'm excited to see any pictures:)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Will do, don't know how much time it will take to have them though....TD told me to sit, relax and be patient :matty:

Thank you Sir, we await the watch p0rn :)

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

I think that breaks all the QC rules though?

I believe, and others will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but members can only post QC pictures with specific questions/concerns they spot themselves, or when they've greenlighted?

I dont think they can just throw out pictures and ask for community comments.

I could be wrong and will defer to the wisdom of wiser people than me though.

For the record I'm excited to see any pictures:)

You can post all the QC pictures, in fact on new threads of new watches... it is very much encouraged as no-one has any pictures.

What isn't allowed is posting QC pictures and asking for general feedback on an established watch. It's essentially a question of, do my actions help the community or hinder it?
In this case, the users QC pictures are potentially the first ones we have ever seen, so therefore it is of great benefit to all parties interested.

So please do post your QC pictures. Just do not ask for "general feedback". You can ALWAYS post a QC picture and ask for a specific concern. But in watches where we have no pictures whatsoever, a full QC shot(s) are always welcome! Plus after you green light it as P DR D said, they are all allowed. It's for reference and helps all users.

I am very excited / interested to see your pictures. I'm interested in the grey dial myself, but I'm waiting for 'brave' users such as yourself to take the plunge first haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You can post all the QC pictures, in fact on new threads of new watches... it is very much encouraged as no-one has any pictures.

What isn't allowed is posting QC pictures and asking for general feedback on an established watch. It's essentially a question of, do my actions help the community or hinder it?
In this case, the users QC pictures are potentially the first ones we have ever seen, so therefore it is of great benefit to all parties interested.

So please do post your QC pictures. Just do not ask for "general feedback". You can ALWAYS post a QC picture and ask for a specific concern. But in watches where we have no pictures whatsoever, a full QC shot(s) are always welcome! Plus after you green light it as P DR D said, they are all allowed. It's for reference and helps all users.

I am very excited / interested to see your pictures. I'm interested in the grey dial myself, but I'm waiting for 'brave' users such as yourself to take the plunge first haha.

Perfect, thank you for clarifying.
Excited re the pictures too.
Looks like a super release.

Reactions: Sonofalich