• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
How close is this to the gen? Isit a good rep?

This thread is 3 pages long. Evidently reading that many pages is too much. Nobody knows, because it JUST came out, if you read the thread you'd see no videos, no real pictures, just Puretime. So how would anyone know? We need to give these things time and let people buy them, provide real pictures. Let some of the TD's take videos like TrustyTime etc.

Also, we already know of one existing flaw. April is abbreviated as ARP, rather than APR. Is this just unique to April? Who knows, maybe more months are misspelt. Personally, if everything else is okay, I could live with ARP... as it's 1/12 and who really is going to notice other than you.

Last edited:

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The day and month window is now in the correct spot on the dial. It seems PPF really went to great lengths to improve this 5726. Also of note, the pushers on the side are centered along the axis of the side of the case.

Really the only flaw worth noting is the ARP instead of APR. Hopefully this can be modded or just don't wear the watch on the month of April ever.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
The day and month window is now in the correct spot on the dial. It seems PPF really went to great lengths to improve this 5726. Also of note, the pushers on the side are centered along the axis of the side of the case.

Really the only flaw worth noting is the ARP instead of APR. Hopefully this can be modded or just don't wear the watch on the month of April ever.

Outstanding points. You are the 5726 whisperer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
From the Puretime photos it looks like the crown still protrudes like the PPF 5711 v4 and this will require the crown mod.

Reactions: honster98

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Outstanding points. You are the 5726 whisperer.

Haha indeed. It is because as you know I sold my gen 5726 several years ago and still regret it to this day. So I am filling the void.

Seven7r

24/5/15
With these out, hopefully the 5396 reps get refreshed with the better discs.

Reactions: fpi87

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It is just me or the blue version is too dark? Usually ppf is really good at dial colours. What do you guy think? (I know we will not be able to tell before we get real life picture or a video, just willing to get consensus)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: onlyrolexes

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Might actually get this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
It is just me or the blue version is too dark? Usually ppf is really good at dial colours. What do you guy think? (I know we will not be able to tell before we get real life picture or a video, just willing to get consensus)

It’s indeed too dark imo and totally different from the blue we have seen on the latest 5712.
Again confirms they outsourced the better blue dial from an unknown party after Green got raided, but it’s not assembled by PPF themselves as they still have thewrong blue on other newer models. Guess we will have to live with it for now...

The grey does look close though.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

That’s my thoughts as well. The 5712 has an amazing dial. This one I’m not certain. We have to wait for videos

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
It’s indeed too dark imo and totally different from the blue we have seen on the latest 5712.
Again confirms they outsourced the better blue dial from an unknown party after Green got raided, but it’s not assembled by PPF themselves as they still have thewrong blue on other newer models. Guess we will have to live with it for now...

My fear is that those PPF 5712 dial will be gone once Ppf actually takes over the full production of the 5712.

My speculation is that PPF took over what remained of GREEN factory and is using the same suppliers for now. When that stock is done they’re going to start making their own wrong colored dials.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

My fear is that those PPF 5712 dial will be gone once Ppf actually takes over the full production of the 5712.

My speculation is that PPF took over what remained of GREEN factory and is using the same suppliers for now. When that stock is done they’re going to start making their own wrong colored dials.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17

This. Feels like these guys almost want to make the wrong color blue dials. Might just be as simple as they look at photos on the internet and think (mistakenly) thats the correct blue.

Reactions: onlyrolexes

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Also noticed, there is no curve in the watch "ears" like gen. I love the fact that they got the day and month window sizes right, but might hold off for version 2 without the ARP