• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Oops I stand corrected, I thought only the day advances with the v1 not the month.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Oops I stand corrected, I thought only the day advances with the v1 not the month.

Month would advance as well but every 31st day of the month. The difference is that with an annual calendar movement it tracks which month we're in and therefore moves to the next month on the. correct day for that month

Reactions: theREALgoat

Anadrol5

14/10/18
zKgMzj.jpg

Could you please take some detailed shots of the dial to show the light and shade within the dial?

Last edited:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Ah yup. It's changed over. Crazy how they replicated this movement properly.

Can I ask if your date changes on the 12 hr or the 24 hr mark on the 24 HR subdial. I would have thought that the day and date should change over on the 24hr mark or thereabouts. - essentially meaning 12 midnight.

My date changes on the 12 mark on the 24hr subdial and the day changes at @ the 3 mark on the sub dial basically almost a whole day later. Weird ???
See my pic below - can anyone shed any light on this ? Is my 5726 working correctly.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Can I ask if your date changes on the 12 hr or the 24 hr mark on the 24 HR subdial. I would have thought that the day and date should change over on the 24hr mark or thereabouts. - essentially meaning 12 midnight.

My date changes on the 12 mark on the 24hr subdial and the day changes at @ the 3 mark on the sub dial basically almost a whole day later. Weird ???
See my pic below - can anyone shed any light on this ? Is my 5726 working correctly.

Not weird. Badly assembled. A service should fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US

Date is supposed to change at 24hr and the day changes at 3hr (3AM). Guess the mechanism that advances your date is off by 12hrs? Sorry you didn't catch that on QC.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Date is supposed to change at 24hr and the day changes at 3hr (3AM). Guess the mechanism that advances your date is off by 12hrs? Sorry you didn't catch that on QC.

I purchased this M2M just recently and no mention of QC issues so didn’t catch anything. At lease I know now what’s going on ! I wonder if there is any way to fix this ?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I ordered this and got some QC photos. Can anybody else see a flaw that I see? Could it be camera angle/lighting/something else?

z2qHSi.jpg

z2q2rp.jpg