• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Ok, but my questions was what are your thoughts on the grey dial compared to pictures of gen?!

DC

Hi,

Imho it's solid and stable, dial looks deep enought for me. The color is really great under sunlight. Bracelet is so smooth and solid!

Flaws are: silver 24h ring instead of white as per gen, shorten line haut on dial under Patek Philippe and hacking second (gen doesn't have it)

Otherwise it's a really great one.
Month changes automatically after 31.st day. Moonphase is correct with 59clicks for 2 periodes (correct one is 29,5 days for 1 period).

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hi,

Imho it's solid and stable, dial looks deep enought for me. The color is really great under sunlight. Bracelet is so smooth and solid!

Flaws are: silver 24h ring instead of white as per gen, shorten line haut on dial under Patek Philippe and hacking second (gen doesn't have it)

Otherwise it's a really great one.
Month changes automatically after 31.st day. Moonphase is correct with 59clicks for 2 periodes (correct one is 29,5 days for 1 period).

Sounds like a really impressive rep… which makes it even worse that it’s currently unavailable due to issues with movement supply :( :( :(

I should have got on this bandwagon early!!

Thanks for your reply.

DC

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered first week of June) - 100% worth the wait !

ff54883328f552f6f09cf70829fcf09a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
If I can put my hands on a white dial I would definitely buy it (any seller? message me)

Apniceguy

3/3/20
If I can put my hands on a white dial I would definitely buy it (any seller? message me)

Mate I got both blue and white.
white suits my skin tone better but blue is astonishing! Patek blue dials priced skyrocket for a good reason

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Mate I got both blue and white.
white suits my skin tone better but blue is astonishing! Patek blue dials priced skyrocket for a good reason

Lucky man. I had a white PPF 5711 that I sold but I m missing it now. But this 5726 is just another level

Reactions: Sonofalich

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered first week of June) - 100% worth the wait !

ff54883328f552f6f09cf70829fcf09a.jpg

My dealer advised he’d had an order in for one of these for months with no joy and the buyer withdrew, so I kinda gave up. I’m thinking I should have ordered and just waited it out though… I mean it’s kinda like the gen Patek buying experience when you think about it, lol!

DC

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I asked for a refund on my order... was waiting over 4 months and yeah no sign of it. Well... they did try to pass a green factory version... but let's not discuss that. Long story short, I'm done with Puretime, never again.

Reactions: dex911

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I asked for a refund on my order... was waiting over 4 months and yeah no sign of it. Well... they did try to pass a green factory version... but let's not discuss that. Long story short, I'm done with Puretime, never again.

Is it only the blue dial version that is in short supply? About two weeks ago I ordered the white version from Trusty, got my QC pics a few days later and it is now on its way to me.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Is it only the blue dial version that is in short supply? About two weeks ago I ordered the white version from Trusty, got my QC pics a few days later and it is now on its way to me.

Good to know, thank you

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I have just been informed by Trusty that PPF says the blue dial version is now available.

Reactions: Burbizia

Burbizia

29/8/20
Be careful with Puretime... they offered me a green factory one and deliberately QC'd it to hide the green factory tells.

Yep Read the stories and directly asked to them no to "try" this trick with me.

I think the forum should take position on this. We live in a "difficult" time for the rep-game and this kind of behaviours are the real benchmark for seriousness of Chinese TD.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
Asked Toro about the PPF versions now being available and after supposedly reaching out to the factory he said that they are not available. Time will tell…