• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Apniceguy

3/3/20
you have the same probleme like we do you have the blue patek that is not ppf the white dial is the good one but the blue the gave you green factory

Amazing, I bought the blue but now I really like the white.
if your going to sale it, send me a pm.

Jonlangley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/20
I’m quoting his post on reddit, I know this was released in may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was released in May but most of us are just getting it, that's why I said new release. Even still, it's PPF version 1 of the 5726 so technically it would still be considered new release.

The blue dial is from GRF.

The PPF is leaps and bounds better then the GRF in my opinion.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It seems there is no blue dial available. No news from my TD (Lucy) since I rejected the first one on August 3rd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I cancelled my order... I think we need to be patient, gonna get bottom of the barrel / GF knockoffs at the moment. Sadly.

dex911

22/12/18
I cancelled my order... I think we need to be patient, gonna get bottom of the barrel / GF knockoffs at the moment. Sadly.

really sad the situation we are i wait a bit they said it will be back in 1-2 weeks but i think i will also cancel me order and go on trusty .
The way that puretime handle this situation is not acceptable.

Watyouseek

15/4/21
really sad the situation we are i wait a bit they said it will be back in 1-2 weeks but i think i will also cancel me order and go on trusty .
The way that puretime handle this situation is not acceptable.

My blue dial order is on the way, waited close to 1.2 months for it

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
bfb2e21d496d5340ba097cfd7ae453d2.jpg

Very nice mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21

Sure here it is , hard to blur out the tag cause I told td to write my name ???? to make sure it’s not other old QC photos used

Can you please tell us how long do you have to wait for 5726 Blue Dial QCs? Is this Trusty?

AC1943

Horology Curious
16/8/21
Has anyone recently purchased a PPF 5712? I was just about to pull the trigger and I am realizing that there seems to be issues with multiple TDs RE: this particular model... not sure where to look

monkeypie

9/12/08
Can you confirm that their conversion kit will pass on new PPF 5726? ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I can confirm the links online DO NOT fit properly. You can install them, but it will NOT look good.

The links are basically rectangular all around. The shape of the 5726 case and bracelet link is slanted in an almost triangular shape, If you try to put these conversion links in, it will not sit properly with the case and will stick out because the angles are NOT compatible. You will see parts of the case where it does not fit properly.

Also, these links are missing tabs that slot into the straps. If you do try to use the end links, the straps will pull downwards while the end links stick outwards, so you get a sharp corner angle jutting out.

That said, I am racking my brain trying to figure out a solution, like ordering a spare strap and link from other factories' 5726.

If you got any good ideas, let me know.

Reactions: Ylijumala