• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
It may not be a watch for IG wrist flex - but it is a hell of a watch for a dinner night out with the Mrs.

Appreciate the progress by buying current versions to make future improvements financially possible - simple as that.

i dont care about flexing yet alone IG

but i can appreciate the rest.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
trust me, I was you a month ago, but when I actually hold this watch on my hand a few days ago, I totally forgot about all the flaws, just pure happiness and enjoyment, let me be honest with you, no one, literally no one will ever notice the dial flaws, no one but yourself and your fellow RWI members

Moreover, with today's rep market situation, we certainly not sure if there will be a v1s or v2 before government shut the factory down. Take ZF RM035 v3 for example, it was out of stock for probably 7, 8 months now, so many people at RM forum wants it so bad, but for some reason, it seem like ZF doesnt plan to restock it anytime soon. OH also the noob daytona, believe me or not, Chinese wechat dealer I have on my contact will buy your noob 4130 daytona at a premium, lmao :troll:

long story short, today's rep market isnt the same as 2018, ironically, the rep market today feels a little more like the gen market, “long waiting time, short stocks, demand exceeds supply, uncertainty from factories, etc.” For 1% of the price, you get the experiment of the gen market, hahahah loving it. Lastly, more photo for you to decide if you want it or not

love this watch and as a true fan of patek....i dunno if i can rock the dial with such a blatant mistake for the geneva box. i like all the colors....first i thought it was grey, then white, then blue. still leaning towards white but i have a white 5711. i think i can wait till the box is corrected. i'm always jumping on the new v1s. testing the waters. i enjoy it for what it is. i'm just not sure.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Am I the only one that thinks the "Geneva flaw" is a non-issue? Seriously it's just a different stylistic choice. It's not worse. We could have had it really bad and they could have put a fat bezel on this or a long crown like on their 5711. Those are WAY worse than a shorter line on a dial. Like it's so negligible.

I follow the Rolex Pepsi CF thread and for such a hot release they IMO dropped the ball on the bezel lip, lugs, and color of the insert. And people there still don't mind it. This pales in comparison to that. It's a shorter line. I am honestly surprised they did a good a job as they did here. I feel like if such a flaw bothers you then the rep game is not for you.

Last edited:

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Am I the only one that thinks the "Geneva flaw" is a non-issue? Seriously it's just a different stylistic choice. It's not worse. We could have had it really bad and they could have put a fat bezel on this or a long crown like on their 5711. Those are WAY worse than a shorter line on a dial. Like it's so negligible.

I follow the Rolex Pepsi CF thread and for such a hot release they IMO dropped the ball on the bezel lip, lugs, and color of the insert. And people there still don't mind it. This pales in comparison to that. It's a shorter line. I am honestly surprised they did a good a job as they did here. I feel like if such a flaw bothers you then the rep game is not for you.

I agree 100 percent with you. Not an issue to me. Better than anything we have seen so far. I ordered all colors.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Shame you don't use some of this attitude in the CF Pepsi thread...

As for this Patek... It's amazing imo. Still waiting for my QC. I spoke to Puretime earlier and they said PPF have had raids. I don't know if that's true... just what PT said. But I've paid for mine over 3 weeks ago sadly...

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Shame you don't use some of this attitude in the CF Pepsi thread...

As for this Patek... It's amazing imo. Still waiting for my QC. I spoke to Puretime earlier and they said PPF have had raids. I don't know if that's true... just what PT said. But I've paid for mine over 3 weeks ago sadly...

I have paid for mine 7 weeks ago and still no QC….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Received mine today, nice watch even though I have to say the bracelet is quite flimsy , the overall build quality of the case/ dial is good though.
The blue dial is very nice, very close to gen color they have done a good work....my old iPhone 6 does not do good pictures.
Worth the money? Yes I think, it does a pretty job on the wrist, I like it.

Last edited:

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Received mine today, nice watch even though I have to say the bracelet is quite flimsy , the overall build quality of the case/ dial is good though.
The blue dial is very nice, very close to gen color they have done a good work....my old iPhone 6 does not do good pictures.

Does the dial color have the hint of green like gen?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Does the dial color have the hint of green like gen?

How do you know gen has a hint of green? Can’t tell shit from online pics and not like anyone is going to come across gen in real life....ADs ain’t even seen gen before.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^honestly bro, can’t make any conclusions from online videos or pics. Even that video is edited to make the colours pop. Look at the flowers in the background- nothing pops like that in real life. what gen looks like at any given angle/light is probably irrelevant, since nobody knows or can prove what is gen variation and what isn’t. As long as the rep looks pretty and is well made, then it’s all good as far as I’m concerned. No need to gen spend time looking at gen pics. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kevBquick

9/10/18
trust me, I was you a month ago, but when I actually hold this watch on my hand a few days ago, I totally forgot about all the flaws, just pure happiness and enjoyment, let me be honest with you, no one, literally no one will ever notice the dial flaws, no one but yourself and your fellow RWI members

Moreover, with today's rep market situation, we certainly not sure if there will be a v1s or v2 before government shut the factory down. Take ZF RM035 v3 for example, it was out of stock for probably 7, 8 months now, so many people at RM forum wants it so bad, but for some reason, it seem like ZF doesnt plan to restock it anytime soon. OH also the noob daytona, believe me or not, Chinese wechat dealer I have on my contact will buy your noob 4130 daytona at a premium, lmao :troll:

long story short, today's rep market isnt the same as 2018, ironically, the rep market today feels a little more like the gen market, “long waiting time, short stocks, demand exceeds supply, uncertainty from factories, etc.” For 1% of the price, you get the experiment of the gen market, hahahah loving it. Lastly, more photo for you to decide if you want it or not

that really is gorgeous. and i do agree with everything you said. when you have 25 watches a mix of gen and rep. its becomes do i need this that bad, in my situation. not inclulding all the ones i have given away. just my rotation of what i wear. i certainly have no reason to buy another but i will. its a bad disease i have i know. i think this far in i'm just pickier.

the dial flaws, no one but yourself and your fellow RWI members...so true and i get it. i think its really what you can live with.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Could just be wishful thinking, but do you guys think they could use all the things that were done to improve this watch in order to build an improved patek 5205g. That’s my personal grail but the dial color leaves a lot to be desired on the GRF version imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aqmatthews

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20

I’ve been reading through this thread and I’m seeing contradictory statements. Some are saying the build quality is fantastic, some are saying the bracelet is flimsy. Would appreciate input from any members who have received their watches to provide their input on the quality of the bracelet and overall case plz.

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Could just be wishful thinking, but do you guys think they could use all the things that were done to improve this watch in order to build an improved patek 5205g. That’s my personal grail but the dial color leaves a lot to be desired on the GRF version imo

seriously an updated 5205 without that sunken date window would be amazing. I know I would end up buying all the colours. For me personally that too is my holy grail.

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
I’ve been reading through this thread and I’m seeing contradictory statements. Some are saying the build quality is fantastic, some are saying the bracelet is flimsy. Would appreciate input from any members who have received their watches to provide their input on the quality of the bracelet and overall case plz.

I have bought lots of reps in these last few years, many of them are from other brands because I thought there was no real good Patek rep until few months ago. I own several gens as well, and I usually wear both reps and gens.
My opinion in this Patek is as I stated above, the build quality of the case is impressive, very heavy and good assembled, the dial is very nice and I can say that on the wrist it does a pretty damn job. The bracelet however lacks in weight, the same issue you have with some Rolex reps. Overall the finishing is nice, smooth but it's no way imho near the quality of the whole case.
This is just my point of view, I am not obviously comparing a 600$ reps with a gen, it won't make sense.
An heavier bracelet would have been the cherry on top of a perfect rep.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I have bought lots of reps in these last few years, many of them are from other brands because I thought there was no real good Patek rep until few months ago. I own several gens as well, and I usually wear both reps and gens.
My opinion in this Patek is as I stated above, the build quality of the case is impressive, very heavy and good assembled, the dial is very nice and I can say that on the wrist it does a pretty damn job. The bracelet however lacks in weight, the same issue you have with some Rolex reps. Overall the finishing is nice, smooth but it's no way imho near the quality of the whole case.
This is just my point of view, I am not obviously comparing a 600$ reps with a gen, it won't make sense.
Hope this helps.

So the finishing of the bracelet is visually on par with the case, it just lacks weight if I get you correctly

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Hope this helps.

Thanks man. Really appreciate the input and your quick response. Just one last thing I’d like to get your opinion on for my info as well as the rest of the members of the community. How’s the sunburst effect on the dial? I’ve been comparing unedited (or what appears to be unedited imo) pics of the Gen to QC pics and the overall dial and sunburst on the rep seem a bit darker. What do you think? Is this the case or is it just pictures altering the appearance from what is seen in real life?

Gen:
db6dd0e490413e691ebc93c8c02083ce.jpg

ab87307e41cd3c3c584d45244033b483.jpg

QC (not mine):
9a6fb28dc09f48082b99cde58828ad37.jpg

Wristshot (not mine):
69956a91dd00fb26097af32ecc76bbc0.jpg