• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
holy molly, this one definitely feel much superior than the 5712, in my 5712 mini review, i mentioned the bracelet feels cheap, very low quality, however this 5726 feels very heavy and robust, the bracelet feels amazing, like the PPF 5711 kinda quality, tho i dont have my 5712 with me at this moment, i cant compare the dial between them, but will do once i go home grab my 5712

Ahh man, this looks so good. Any chance you can post some outside photos for us? Living through you rn until mine arrives.

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Anyone noticed the moonphase ring on ppf 5276 grey dial is a too silvery/glossy? Kinda like daytona situation.

I did. I’m still not sold on the grey dial overall as far as accuracy of color. Will have to see when members start posting there’s to get a better idea.

Reactions: setuna3450

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
is this released by ppl or 3k ? I am quite confused. I am really impressed by the blue shade

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Are you waiting this from her too? Well we are in the same (sailing with no wind) boat I guess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. Not even a QC for this yet though, but it is order 3, and am still actually waiting QC for my second part of order 2 (5164A), so could be a while yet, she's gone radio silent again :eek:hwell:

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

jcguo0516

4/12/18
you are right, they do not match, that how i felt when i first saw my qc, i feel like the hour markers are a bit greenish,definitely didnt match gen, i might get it modded in the future, but right now, im gonna enjoy it like none stop :popcorn:

She's a beauty! Awesome, can't wait to get mine.

One small thing, could you tell me do the hands lume and hour markers lume match jcguo0516
- That was the only thing, in one picture looked like the hour markers were more green and the hands were bright white. Might have just been lighting. What do you think?

Reactions: Sonofalich

jcguo0516

4/12/18
i wish i could bro, but right now my city is experiencing typhoon, i can only wear it inside of my apartment from bedroom to living room :(

Ahh man, this looks so good. Any chance you can post some outside photos for us? Living through you rn until mine arrives.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
i wish i could bro, but right now my city is experiencing typhoon, i can only wear it inside of my apartment from bedroom to living room :(

Whaaaat ? You mean the watch is not waterproof? Bummer…. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Yup. Not even a QC for this yet though, but it is order 3, and am still actually waiting QC for my second part of order 2 (5164A), so could be a while yet, she's gone radio silent again :eek:hwell:

I feel I fell into the VSF trap when Lucy posted that is we wanted VSF to contact her. I paid and yep so far radio silence after she said the VSF I wanted was in stock?
For many years I purchased off Trusty, and in the past 2 months I purchased 4 off him with the exception of this one VSF from Lucy. Not sure what the deal is, however will wait…………….haha

Reactions: P..DR..D

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
finnaly took this baby outside, but still raining, and I still havent change the day, the date, and the month, hahaha :lol3:

The lume on hour markers does not appear different from the lume on the hands in everyone's opinions?

Meicmo84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/20
Asia
Colour looks just awesome. Congrats buddy

Anyone else received QC pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my QC pics today and accepted even though the exposure makes it difficult to judge the color.
31cef7558030a048182b50e29ee73e99.jpg

6efc97ab0529b37552c3e6264aca0af4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

kevBquick

9/10/18
love this watch and as a true fan of patek....i dunno if i can rock the dial with such a blatant mistake for the geneva box. i like all the colors....first i thought it was grey, then white, then blue. still leaning towards white but i have a white 5711. i think i can wait till the box is corrected. i'm always jumping on the new v1s. testing the waters. i enjoy it for what it is. i'm just not sure.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
love this watch and as a true fan of patek....i dunno if i can rock the dial with such a blatant mistake for the geneva box. i like all the colors....first i thought it was grey, then white, then blue. still leaning towards white but i have a white 5711. i think i can wait till the box is corrected. i'm always jumping on the new v1s. testing the waters. i enjoy it for what it is. i'm just not sure.

It may not be a watch for IG wrist flex - but it is a hell of a watch for a dinner night out with the Mrs.

Appreciate the progress by buying current versions to make future improvements financially possible - simple as that.