• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
Oh that. Yeah it's different but I don't think it looks worse. Just different. I'm not trying to pass it off as gen so it's completely cool with me. PPFs 5711 has a long crown which is way more annoying and can he argued to look bad compared to the gen unlike this... And that has not been fixed in four versions now

yeah i have one of those as well. its not a big deal but to each their own.

Unlimited

Horology Curious
7/1/13
Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Torture! :)

Gorgeous watch - still waiting for QC (ordered more than a month ago with… try to guess…. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
damn i only ordered from PT like 3-4 days ago, hopy you'll get it sooner bro

I know bro, I wanted a perfect one so I went for Lucy. I forgot how annoying the wait and the lack of communication are. But I will get a very nice watch, I just need buckets of patience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

setuna3450

Horology Curious
6/5/20
Anyone noticed the moonphase ring on ppf 5276 grey dial is a too silvery/glossy? Kinda like daytona situation.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
holy molly, this one definitely feel much superior than the 5712, in my 5712 mini review, i mentioned the bracelet feels cheap, very low quality, however this 5726 feels very heavy and robust, the bracelet feels amazing, like the PPF 5711 kinda quality, tho i dont have my 5712 with me at this moment, i cant compare the dial between them, but will do once i go home grab my 5712

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
holy molly, this one definitely feel much superior than the 5712, in my 5712 mini review, i mentioned the bracelet feels cheap, very low quality, however this 5726 feels very heavy and robust, the bracelet feels amazing, like the PPF 5711 kinda quality, tho i dont have my 5712 with me at this moment, i cant compare the dial between them, but will do once i go home grab my 5712

Mate we are 24th July :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

She's a beauty! Awesome, can't wait to get mine.

One small thing, could you tell me do the hands lume and hour markers lume match jcguo0516
- That was the only thing, in one picture looked like the hour markers were more green and the hands were bright white. Might have just been lighting. What do you think?

Last edited:

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
She's a beauty! Awesome, can't wait to get mine.

One small thing, could you tell me do the hands lume and hour markers lume match jcguo0516
- That was the only thing, in one picture looked like the hour markers were more green and the hands were bright white. Might have just been lighting. What do you think?

I ordered the white dial and gray dial. I received QC and accepted the white dial and it will arrive in a couple days. I got QC for the gray dial, but it was actually the blue dial, so I rejected and waiting for gray dial QC still.

The thing I noticed from the blue dial QC I received is it seems for whatever reason the blue dial gives the appearance of the lume on the hour markers and hands not matching. Maybe it is because of the blue background of the dial, but it is not noticeable on the white and gray dials.