• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Why are there only white dials being sent out and only one blue shown so far?

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
Looking forward for the review. Especially on the calendar disks, it would be perfect if the month disk can auto-sync to next month.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It is not centered or is it tilted?

The surrounding"box" on the dial is too wide. It should align left and right with the day and the month, not have the same width as the box around Patek Philippe

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How many people are waiting on qc? I ordered as soon as this was announced and my TD told me last night this is still out of stock. Not sure what's going on with ppf supply...

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
How many people are waiting on qc? I ordered as soon as this was announced and my TD told me last night this is still out of stock. Not sure what's going on with ppf supply...

Nothing for me Sir.

Waiting on this and the 5164a at the moment, used to waiting though :praying:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Nothing for me Sir.

Waiting on this and the 5164a at the moment, used to waiting though :praying:

I don't mean to be off topic but how did you make 9k posts in 7 months? Impressive

Back on topic, let's hope PPF increases supply for this soon. The QC post with the blue dial looks so nice.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hopefully.

Excited to see both on the wrist tbh :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Same here. Ordered a blue one same day it was confirmed. Nothing till today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Same here. Ordered a blue one same day it was confirmed. Nothing till today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything’s delayed. I was supposed to receive my watch this week but the parcel has been returned by customs to my TD twice now and it still hasn’t left China. Don’t know whats going on. Just have to wait I guess nothing much we can do.

The blue dial does look amazing! Gonna wait for my grey one to arrive and then order the blue one.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Everything’s delayed. I was supposed to receive my watch this week but the parcel has been returned by customs to my TD twice now and it still hasn’t left China. Don’t know whats going on. Just have to wait I guess nothing much we can do.

The blue dial does look amazing! Gonna wait for my grey one to arrive and then order the blue one.

We are not talking about shipping delays though, ppf themselves seem to not be sending any out to TDs for some reason

Lux313

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/6/19
Spoke with Ryan over at intime...

"I confirm that it is in stock and can be ordered through the website

Please feel free to place your order through the website by adding the watch to your cart and proceeding to checkout with your preferred payment and shipping method.
We will send QC Images within 3-5 business days of our receiving your order and payment. As soon as you approve them, we will ship out and will provide the tracking number."

Sounds like they're coming in!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Danm this watch looks amazing. I mite end up buying all the colors :).

I hope they make the 5205 without the sunken date window! Would love to buy that model.

I m with you on this! Updated 5205 would be awesome

But first let’s get that blue dial 5276

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aqmatthews