• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
Contacted PT and apparently 5726 and 5712 are not in stock nor will they be for the next couple of weeks. Was considering picking one of those up but apparently will have to wait some more.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I've only seen the one guy with QC pictures for this with the fixed ARP. PureTime told me the same thing, no stock yet for this or the 5712. Couple of weeks more wait time.

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Some people did request to post QC when ready, already approved so hope not to infringe any rule....far from gen but I like it...need to see it in flesh

IMG-3146.jpg

IMG-3148.jpg

IMG-3149.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: aqmatthews

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
aristole what's far from gen about it? AFAIK the dial is ever so slightly different. What else?

Imo the date is off, so are both day and month (off center) and the dial color but I don't care...it's a rep and I like it... :legend:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Imo the date is off, so are both day and month (off center) and the dial color but I don't care...it's a rep and I like it... :legend:

Oh yeah. That's true. I'd have rejected and got a new model for the bad date day and month wheels. I have seen QC where they were fine so you definitely could have got a better one.

Last edited:

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21

Thats the one thing I specifically looked for before I accepted my watch so yes you should've asked them to fix that. It mite also be the angels as the date wheel isn’t completely flushed to the case. But other than that the blue actually looks pretty nice and the watch looks pretty danm close to the original if you ask me. I still haven’t gotten my watch delivered to me and the shipment is still on the way. Delays from the courier company. Will post pics here when I have it on me.

kevBquick

9/10/18
Some people did request to post QC when ready, already approved so hope not to infringe any rule....far from gen but I like it...need to see it in flesh

IMG-3146.jpg

IMG-3148.jpg

IMG-3149.jpg

its accepted so your good. the blue is actually quite nice. has me questioning my gray choice. outside of the few things as already know....nothing seems out of the ordinary.

enjoy it and wear it in good health. looks great!

Jonlangley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/20
Thanks guys! The only glaring issue is where it says Geneve, but I can live it with.

kevBquick

9/10/18
My QC from Trusty. Looks like APR is correct.

they are all justified towards the top. all. the left or right is just angle. its centered but justified to the top. that being said. its a fraction of a mm. So i won't worry over that.
white is also really good looking. overall i think 3 solid colors. how close to gen....doesn't matter. chance of seeing one in the wild to compare it to is moot.

repreg123

7/8/19
Oh yeah. That's true. I'd have rejected and got a new model for the bad date day and month wheels. I have seen QC where they were fine so you definitely could have got a better one.

where did u see the qc? Ive been waiting for some pics..

jcguo0516

4/12/18
wow beautiful, i like this blue color better than the grey now, gonna order

IMG-3146.jpg

IMG-3148.jpg

IMG-3149.jpg