• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Two scenarios

1. As soon as you have approved the watch you can post them, no worries. What the mods do not want is the all forum nitpicking on your pictures. You are the only captain on board to decide if you want to accept the watch or not.

2. You can post one picture if you have a doubt about one specific aspect of the watch and ask a question. This again to avoid the ‘what do you guys think’ question (see point 1 above). That is a no no. But you can ask “hey guys, do you think the 3 o’clock marker is straight? Or “the date seems misaligned to the left, do you guys think is acceptable or shall I refuse it?”

Apologies I am on Tapa otherwise I would have added a link to the QC pictures forum rules here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for clarifying.

As I said in my previous post the watch looks amazing and the month APR has been fixed. I have asked Andrew to send me a pic of the watch with the date set on 29 as I just want to see if it is aligned properly in the center when showing double digits. As soon he sends that to me and I approve it I will post the pics.

gbkk79

Looking Around
26/6/21

As I said in my previous post the watch looks amazing and the month APR has been fixed. I have asked Andrew to send me a pic of the watch with the date set on 29 as I just want to see if it is aligned properly in the center when showing double digits. As soon he sends that to me and I approve it I will post the pics.

Haver you received the pics yet? And do all 4 pushers work? Thanks!

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

I don’t think it is against the rules to show us the updated month wheel…. As it would be sharing/confirming a piece of information. Again, one picture only :)

aqmatthews

3/6/21

Guys so this is the watch can. I need some input. The 4 on the date window do you guys think it’s in the middle. I feel the top is touching the date window and therefore seems a bit off.

Reactions: Meicmo84

Keylog74

14/6/13
I feel the top is touching the date window and therefore seems a bit off.

That does look a bit so on the picture but might also be the angle the photo is taken. However, the date looks ok. If that's not the angle be prepared to see all other cq to look like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: aqmatthews

aqmatthews

3/6/21

That does look a bit so on the picture but might also be the angle the photo is taken. However, the date looks ok. If that's not the angle be prepared to see all other cq to look like this.

This is the other angle. What do you think?

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Very very nice buddy. I - like you - think is the angle the picture is taken. Otherwise is the DW that is misprinted but I really doubt so.

You are right, the watch look phenomenal. The calendar looks really nice too! Just wow. And be reassured, it will look even better in real life!

Can’t wait for my QC pictures now

Last edited:

aqmatthews

3/6/21
Very very nice buddy. I - like you - think is the angle the picture is taken. Otherwise is the DW that is misprinted but I really doubt so.

You are right, the watch look phenomenal. The calendar looks really nice too! Just wow. And be reassured, it will look even better in real life!

Can’t wait for my QC pictures now

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

yes you are rite it’s probably the angle spoke to Andrew and he said that he has checked it and the date window is good but he refuses to send me a pic with the watch on the 29th. Really not happy with the way he has dealt with me, despite me telling him prior to sending the QC PICS.

I honestly have never been more excited to receive a watch! This looks so much like the original especially considering how hard it must be to replicate this particular complication.

hopefully it works well IRL as well!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

yes you are rite it’s probably the angle spoke to Andrew and he said that he has checked it and the date window is good but he refuses to send me a pic with the watch on the 29th. Really not happy with the way he has dealt with me, despite me telling him prior to sending the QC PICS.

I honestly have never been more excited to receive a watch! This looks so much like the original especially considering how hard it must be to replicate this particular complication.

hopefully it works well IRL as well!

All your little worries will disappear when this baby will be on your wrist ;)

ipreferpie

Horology Curious
30/5/10
This is very exciting that APR is fixed on the currently version. I wonder how the dial colors will rank on being most gen-like. My guess is white > grey > blue. But would love to hear real world experience

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
I wonder if you guys have realised the dial is flawed. In gen, the line below the date window should be aligned with the date window.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
He means this (gen on the left)

7e1453c246133f175939a2375abd0ced.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How do you even have a flaw like that by accident. There's no way that wasn't on purpose to double dip for a v2 lol

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
How do you even have a flaw like that by accident. There's no way that wasn't on purpose to double dip for a v2 lol

Funny enough NOBODY noticed this since this thread has been created (nearly 300 posts). This is one of those flaws you can only see if you know what you are looking for…. Like the ‘5’ dial flaw on the ZF Aquanaut

In today’s environment with constant raids, I won’t expect a v2. If we are lucky and it comes, then just buy the new dial.

Last edited:

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
This flaw is an obvious tell. I don’t understand how the factory make this flawed dial as long as they check it on chrono24, unless they will release a V2 soon.

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
RWI has become a place for nitpicking it seems. I think we forget to literally enjoy reps as we reached a certain thirst level for ‘gen like’ specs lol. We haven’t had so much NWBIG & gen thirst nitpicking a year or 2 ago...

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
RWI has become a place for nitpicking it seems. I think we forget to literally enjoy reps as we reached a certain thirst level for ‘gen like’ specs lol. We haven’t had so much NWBIG & gen thirst nitpicking a year or 2 ago...

Nitpicking is what we do as replovers, otherwise there wouldn't be an ENORMOUS grey secondary market for gen parts in order to assemble frankens and mod flawed reps.

Pointing out an objective mistake like "ARP vs APR" is not "nitpicking", drawing red lines all over the place in order to verify alignment is, don't mix the two lmao