• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Torn on the ARP flaw. The rest of the watch looks decent. Blue dial does look very flat instead of the 5712 sunburst. This tells me PPF is not producing the 5712 which has the best rep dial I’ve ever seen on a nautilus.

I’m happy to wait as I have the 5712 coming and I love that reference more anyways. But let’s see how this 5726 looks when it actually gets delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Torn on the ARP flaw. The rest of the watch looks decent. Blue dial does look very flat instead of the 5712 sunburst. This tells me PPF is not producing the 5712 which has the best rep dial I’ve ever seen on a nautilus.

I’m happy to wait as I have the 5712 coming and I love that reference more anyways. But let’s see how this 5726 looks when it actually gets delivered!

The 5712 PPF is not the same as this PPF factory (even though same name). Andrew has already confirmed this to me.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Frrom what I understand PPF took over Greens 5712

Kind of annoying, you expect a certain level of quality from a factory but with PPF it's a crap shoot since they're just using different distributors for each model so who knows what the end result is :confused:

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
The 5712 PPF is not the same as this PPF factory (even though same name). Andrew has already confirmed this to me.

Well that’s not a problem for me as the GREEN was just spectacular and my QC looks amazing too. Even though it’s called PPF or whatever lol I don’t care if it’s called HOT pink factory lol

WilliamLawrenceLee

The Altar Boy
26/10/19
the conversation on this thread is becoming so silly.

what's the point of arguing something which is light year away from our life.

srhoque

28/11/18
Well that’s not a problem for me as the GREEN was just spectacular and my QC looks amazing too. Even though it’s called PPF or whatever lol I don’t care if it’s called HOT pink factory lol

Doesn’t seem like you got the point of my post…The 5712 blue is really good because that PPF is different from the PPF making 5711 and this 5726 which have questionable blue dials

Last edited:

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Doesn’t seem like you got the point of my post…The 5712 blue is really good because that PPF is different from the PPF making 5711 and this 5726 which have questionable blue dials

I get what you’re saying and I agree with you.

I think the PPF 5711 is “ok” and even “good” but the 5712 is amazing and yes I agree it’s not actually made by PPF - ppf would have messed up the dial ... like this 5726

Reactions: srhoque

kevBquick

9/10/18
i will definitely get this one in gray but when APR is corrected properly. i can wait....i've waited this long and if we hold off. factory will correct it. produce their small batch and then fix the misprint....its an easier fix than say case or mid case shape. etc.

i can see this getting a fix quicker. but i will hold my ground on this until ARP is corrected. and since i'm buying a rep and its worth nothing. i can wait.

Lux313

Known Member
Banned
Patron
16/6/19
new to all of this but can you swap out the steel bracelet for a rubber/leather strap or do you have to buy the model that comes with strap/clasp?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok gentlemen, I just heard back from PT. They said the factory told them the date issue with ARP will be fixed before any watches ship! And PT was told by the factory to be expecting a two week time from now until the watch will be available to ship.

I am placing my order today for the white dial and the gray dial.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Awesome, thank you for the update tangokilo, gonna contact my TD right now :thumbsup:

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Ok gentlemen, I just heard back from PT. They said the factory told them the date issue with ARP will be fixed before any watches ship! And PT was told by the factory to be expecting a two week time from now until the watch will be available to ship.

Man I really want to place my order also. I’m just confused about the grey dial colour. I just wish they would release more pics or a video at least. And are you sure the date is not sunken?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok just placed order for white and gray dials. Let's see if the two weeks PureTime said to receive QC is accurate.

Reactions: P..DR..D

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You are welcome. Let's hope what they are saying is correct! I am happy to be first to order this since most on this forum know I love this 5726 and regret selling the genuine one several years ago. I will of course post QC pics and also do a full review when I receive it.

Please do! can't wait to read it!

jcguo0516

4/12/18
oh shit, appreciate it bro, im gonna make the order as well

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
You are welcome. Let's hope what they are saying is correct! I am happy to be first to order this since most on this forum know I love this 5726 and regret selling the genuine one several years ago. I will of course post QC pics and also do a full review when I receive it.

Bro please post the QC pics as soon as you get them..cant wait to order mine.