• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Sure, sorry for being rude.

But that doesn't make the fact that that was a stupid and perfectly avoidable mistake any less true.

Fair enough, but that's only human, we do make mistakes even you. Not just poorly paid, not very well-educated and trained Chinese workers....

common sense.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Come on man, with the words you used to describe the "Chinese", I almost thought Donald Trump joined the forum

Anyways, back on topic.

Bro seriously? Did just that go through from that comment?

Bro there is nothing racist in what I said, I was specifically talking about the specific worker who made the mistake lmao, it wasn't even plural, and that worker is most likely to be chinese, since you know, the factories are in China.

If Italy was well known for italian replica factories, and this rep was made in Italy, I would have called the braindead worker "italian braindead worker", this wouldn't mean that I think that all the Italian population is braindead.

Sheesh, people are too sensitive these days. It's crazy how you have to explain yourself in order not to pass as something that you definitely aren't.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
u copied and paste though, ur not working the padding machines lol.

Ie.

Tattoo artists should just follow the Chinese words correctly right? it's so easy.....

tumblr_mz2aivZJqg1r7tobyo1_1280.jpg

fail, the middle word is upside down.

Lol I can't stop loving engrish / broken languages Tattoos, nice one

srhoque

28/11/18
no need to hate, if wasnt the Chinese workers, you wouldnt be able to have this hobby in the first place, smh

and just to remind you, not everyone speak english, not everyone need to speak english, april dont shows as APR on their phone, it shows Chinese "四月"

if you are unhappy with this mistake, dont buy it, dont get on here bashing the workers, ton of us are happy with this decent rep

Thank you for responding on this subject!! A lot of us tend to take many things for granted. The APR to ARP mistake is noticable but a very easy one to make (all it takes is to put the trailing tail in the wrong letter). These workers don't speak English, don't recognize English alphabets, work on minimum wage in a highly secretive (illegal) environments. Probably most of them just do what the machines/robots do it for them.

mari115 - Just like you, I am also not happy about this mistake but please understand the situation from their perspective as well. Your words were a bit too strong.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I identify as braindead. Wife and girlfriend agree!

Reactions: P..DR..D

jcguo0516

4/12/18
yes go re-read your hateful comment please, calling “Chinese worker” braindead, yea this is definitely not racial profiling, and then start to attacking me personally-“something wrong with my brain” and you so pround of it, such manner, smh

please don’t reply to me anymore, im here to talk about watch, not to hear you argue about nonsense

good day

Who said they have to be thankful to me buying their watches? Lol No one said they owe me anything.

GTFO with the race card, I never called the chinese population braindead.

Stop putting words into my mouth, it's ridiculous LMAO

I'd suggest going back and re-reading my comments, and if that doesn't work you can go and follow some reading comprehension courses.

If after reading "How braindead could the chinese worker who designed the month disk be" you understand "All chinese people are braindead" Then I guess there's something wrong with your brain.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I identify as braindead. Wife and girlfriend agree!

I guess I'll identify as one as well looks like a fun get out of jail free card, my girlfriend agrees too :p:p:p

Oh crap, I mentioned a jail, I hope people won't think I consider all inmates braindead now... (It's a PUN for the denser fellow members :p)

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
mari115 - Just like you, I am also not happy about this mistake but please understand the situation from their perspective as well. Your words were a bit too strong.

I'm sorry if someone got offended, that was not my aim at all, I'll try to be a bit softer next time, but come on, people shouldn't look for race issues where there aren't. SMH

srhoque

28/11/18
I'm sorry if someone got offended, that was not my aim at all, I'll try to be a bit softer next time, but come on, people shouldn't look for race issues where there aren't. SMH

This was not about race, color, gender or anything like that :thumbup::thumbup:

All it was that...In this hobby sometimes we are too critical of mistakes without taking the time to understand how/why they occur. Relax and keep in good health!!

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
yes go re-read your hateful comment please, calling “Chinese worker” braindead, yea this is definitely not racial profiling

ZxGVuv.png

Where have I said that this guy was braindead BECAUSE he was chinese? This is ridiculous.

On what grounds should anyone consider the greatest and strongest workforce in the world braindead?

and then start to attacking me personally-“something wrong with my brain” and you so pround of it, such manner, smh

I'm sorry you didn't get the "braindead - something wrong with your brain" parallelism. It was a fun touch.

Have fun sir :p

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
This was not about race, color, gender or anything like that :thumbup::thumbup:

All it was that...In this hobby sometimes we are too critical of mistakes without taking the time to understand how/why they occur. Relax and keep in good health!!

Thanks for your input bro, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Reactions: srhoque

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what the heck is going on here? lets just stop OK ?

Reactions: serumdiesel

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Can we all please get back to discussing the watch!! Thank you.. so spoke to TT and PT and I told them I'm interested in buying the watch. They both spoke to the factory and told me that the ARP is on all the watches and the moon-phase works, apparently. I've been waiting for this watch for a long time without that disgusting sunken DATE window and I really want to get it. I honestly don't mind the misprint as long as the watch looks good. I wish they would release more pics or a video at least. So I'll just have to wait for now sadly.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Gonna wait for the v2 when they fix that arp crap. Hard pass unfortunately because the rest looks very good.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Its just a misspelling, like someone said earlier if this was on a gen watch or a miss print on a postage stamp it worth millions ...

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Its just a misspelling, like someone said earlier if this was on a gen watch or a miss print on a postage stamp it worth millions ...

Agree.

We can treat it like a first edition misprint batch, not to be worn in April ;).

If this is the only flaw, I'm ok with it, guess we shall see when we see some QCs at some point:idontno:

Reactions: krkqm2008