No announcement yet.

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided, I like the ARP so much, I'm going to have all my Pateks with months modded from APR to ARP, just because I can then say it is a Patek factory error.

Comment

The blue dial is junk let's be honest.

Comment

Agree. White or grey is best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TonySoprano1 View Post
          The blue dial is junk let's be honest.
          +1. However, we need to wait for actual pics in hand. My TD told me this watch is not even ready for sale. PT has done this trick before (like the ARF Batman) where he published a prototype to generate sales. Maybe a lot of the flaws get fixed by them (although I doubt they will fix the blue color shade)

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

+1. However, we need to wait for actual pics in hand. My TD told me this watch is not even ready for sale. PT has done this trick before (like the ARF Batman) where he published a prototype to generate sales. Maybe a lot of the flaws get fixed by them (although I doubt they will fix the blue color shade)
            Once they fix the ARP, or perhaps not, I myself think it'd be like an inside joke if this was the only flaw
            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

In RL, the blue shade is much darker vs the PP marketing shots (all with the date 18 March)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a look at this, blue dial is tricky we all know that, all depends on the lighting, until we can see some videos of the watch, I think the PPF blue isnt bad at all, tho I still prefer the grey dial, since i already have the 5712, the two blue is too similar to me

https://www.instagram.com/p/COIOKkjr..._web_copy_link

Comment

Tempted very much by the white dial.

Comment

How braindead could the chinese worker who designed the month disk be to make that mistake? smh
                    "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                    "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
                      How braindead could the chinese worker who designed the month disk be to make that mistake? smh
                      Easter is in April, alongside April fools, so perhaps someone is having a laugh with us

Like the "Easter eggs" coders put into games/computer code for the craic
                      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

To them, alphabet is something they rarely use. Try stamping watch components in Chinese mate... I'm sure you'd make no mistakes.
                        Also, some people have dyslexia... we can be happy that they fixed other flaws already..
                        Last edited by fpi87; 02-06-21, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by fpi87 View Post

To them, alphabet is something they rarely use. Try stamping watch components in Chinese mate... I'm sure you'd make no mistakes.
                          Also, some people have dyslexia... we can be happy that they fixed other flaws already..
                          It doesn't matter if it's something they rarely use, it's the most widely spread alphabet in the world, it's also composed of only 26 letters, compared to the usually used 20k in the chinese alphabet.

Moreover, it was somebody's job to digitally input those characters in a 3D software, so, before printing thousands and thousands of pieces I'd definitely check more than once if everything was typed correctly, i'd compare it to the real thing as well, in order to see if there is any blatant mistake.

If someone has dyslexia, they shouldn't be in charge of precision machining or CAD printing, otherwise something like this would happen lmao.

I can be unhappy that they keep on making the same bullshit mistakes
                          "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                          "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post
                            Take a look at this, blue dial is tricky we all know that, all depends on the lighting, until we can see some videos of the watch, I think the PPF blue isnt bad at all, tho I still prefer the grey dial, since i already have the 5712, the two blue is too similar to me

Thank you for sharing, really helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post

My biggest takeaway is how good the new 5712 PPF dial looks compared to your post LOL. Appreciate you sharing it!!

Comment

no need to hate, if wasnt the Chinese workers, you wouldnt be able to have this hobby in the first place, smh

and just to remind you, not everyone speak english, not everyone need to speak english, april dont shows as APR on their phone, it shows Chinese "四月"

if you are unhappy with this mistake, dont buy it, dont get on here bashing the workers, ton of us are happy with this decent rep

Last edited by jcguo0516; 03-06-21, 12:06. Reason: mistyping

Comment

Working...
                                X