Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journeyman
    replied
    While I understand the 10:10 position and trying to hide the tell with the dial, what I really don’t understand is the pictures of gens with the same hand position.

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by dee306 View Post
    Those photos from puretime may just be their previous version of the PPF 5726. I thought they revised the month wheel to correct “ARP” even on the previous version. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Yes they did

Leave a comment:

• dee306
    replied
    Those photos from puretime may just be their previous version of the PPF 5726. I thought they revised the month wheel to correct “ARP” even on the previous version. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Leave a comment:

• grillbrill
    replied
    To those who own the latest blue 5711, 5712 and 5726 reps. How would you compare the dial color of 5726 with the two others? Which one do you like the best? I'm just asking it because I've been tempted by the upcoming 5726 with clone movement and I and my wallet are not sure if I really need another blue Nautilus rep.
    Last edited by grillbrill; 02-06-22, 13:12.

Leave a comment:

• patekcollector
    replied
    Yep, Genève space still not fixed.. it is also so easy

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by agn78 View Post

I cant see it. Would you kindly tell me which part is it? I see that the width of the box from intime and here a gen from chrono24 is the same
    That's because you're looking at a 5712, not a 5726

Leave a comment:

• sybariten
    replied

Originally posted by agn78 View Post

I cant see it. Would you kindly tell me which part is it? I see that the width of the box from intime and here a gen from chrono24 is the same
    The issue with the dial groove is on the 5726. It's the rectangle shape just below "Genève" and above the month / day window.

You won't have that problem on the 5712 since the dial design is different.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• agn78
    replied
    Originally posted by Tobel View Post

Ignorance is bliss my friend! Stay in the dark!! :$

Joke aside, it's the width of the box that says Genève, it should be as wide as the months and day box, but it's as wide as the Patek Philippe box

not a major issue IMO but it is there

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by SHB View Post

Thanks a lot bro, now let's ask the famous and ultimate question! Who have the best submariner?
    Don't worry bro I got you covered

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...estions-to-ask

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied

Joke aside, it's the width of the box that says Genève, it should be as wide as the months and day box, but it's as wide as the Patek Philippe box

Thanks a lot bro, now let's ask the famous and ultimate question! Who have the best submariner?

Leave a comment:

• sybariten
    replied

Well, we all know that tell it's there for a reason - and it's not by oversight or because it's difficult to correct...

It would have been cool if they fixed the minor detail for this updated version, but I can't say I'm surprised they chose not to.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by SHB View Post
    Tell me more bro, what's the tell, I'm getting too old it seems for seeing anything ahaha

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied

Yes unfortunately

Nice try putting the hands in the 10:10 position to try to hide it but still visible
    Tell me more bro, what's the tell, I'm getting too old it seems for seeing anything ahaha

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by tinitonsi View Post

Yes but same dial issue
    Yes unfortunately

Nice try putting the hands in the 10:10 position to try to hide it but still visible

Leave a comment:

• tinitonsi
    replied

Looks like the new version with super clone movement. Wow PPF is really on a roll!
    Yes but same dial issue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X