• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
zcRvRI.jpg

zcRdD8.jpg
I didn't realize these gen parts are for sale here. Fabulous pick up for someone. GLWS

Reactions: theREALgoat

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
It didn't seem so bad for me in real life, then I happened to see and have a gen in my hands. the color is very different, the green of the hands is too noticeable, in addition to the usual problem of the lunar phase disk. I think PPF on this rep made a good job for the functions, the decorations of the mechanism, many other details, but for this blue dial made too many mistakes...

Much better white one

Reactions: Djsani26

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
It amazes me how many here falling for this.

Insta sellers are 99% scam, pics are no way the typical QC/ factory pics
No local Chinese dealers sell through insta but hey, For sure some magic guy on insta has exclusive access to this hyper duper super rep and not even one TD is aware of this release :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Azelaya74

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/23
Honduras
It amazes me how many here falling for this.

Insta sellers are 99% scam, pics are no way the typical QC/ factory pics
No local Chinese dealers sell through insta but hey, For sure some magic guy on insta has exclusive access to this hyper duper super rep and not even one TD is aware of this release :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I met my seller through Instagram and I've been buying watches from him for about 2 years now. If it's genuine, I just bought the PPF 5726 and I'm waiting to receive it. I also ordered a PPF v2 5712, but it's on hold since it's not available at the moment until March.

greencrocodile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/21
I met my seller through Instagram and I've been buying watches from him for about 2 years now. If it's genuine, I just bought the PPF 5726 and I'm waiting to receive it. I also ordered a PPF v2 5712, but it's on hold since it's not available at the moment until March.

Yes it is a PPF

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Definitely not gen you can see that the GENEVE boxed logo is too wide

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
If anyone has a photo of the ppf movement from the dial side, if he can post or send by pm please
Thanks in advance

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Is the font correct? I can't tell if the photos are just horrendous or the font is off

Reactions: fpi87