X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duckber
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
    Well I got my QC. I am usually not very picky but those 12 o’clock misaligned markers bother me. Would it be noticeable in RL? What is your view? Shame because everything else is spot on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Reject the shit out of that dude

Leave a comment:

• Sonofalich
    replied
    Well I got my QC. I am usually not very picky but those 12 o’clock misaligned markers bother me. Would it be noticeable in RL? What is your view? Shame because everything else is spot on

Tbh I think you could live with it really, there's so much going on the watch that in real life your eyes wouldn't be drawn to that. Annoying yes, but imo it's a green light. There's so much to get wrong on this watch... everything else looks great.

I think chances are the next one you'll get, you'll compromise on date on day or month... personally I think that's a worse flaw. But there's no wrong, just what you feel acceptable. I don't think you'd notice in real life because your eyes aren't drawn to the 12 like on normal watches. There's a big ol moon and date!

Leave a comment:

• jb3md
    replied
    Originally posted by kevBquick View Post

mechanically you have noticed anything else? does the month change only via a push button? or does it flip after 31? day around 3am is close to what i figured it to be.

does the moon phase move or can you advance it yourself?
    Rotor noise really not bad on this one. I’m sure it could be quieted with some well placed oil. The month did not seem to flip from July to aug - I did it w pusher. Not a major deal to me.

I have to look closely at moon phase - will take a look when I get home. It advances via pusher at 730

So far really liking this piece. Great feel on the wrist and sized perfectly IMO. I haven’t had any issues w bracelet and feels solid to me.

Sent from the RWI App

Leave a comment:

• Karlus
    replied

Yeah, I would redlight that. On defects like that I feel
    1) Im not going to be able to stop looking at it
    2) Makes me feel bad about the watch, so it gets to stay in the box
    3) That can go to someone who does not care about the markers
    4) Kinda sloppy and I wouldnt want to reward that

But that's just me. No offense to people that have misaligned 12

Leave a comment:

• Watyouseek
    replied
    How’s the rotor noise ? Also anyone know if opening it up and adding some silicone to the gaskets to be a good thing?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X