• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Ah yes, I mean closest to gen.

But mechanical wise it’s not a clone movement rather a miyota, unlike the ppf 5712v2 correct?

PPF 5726 doesn't have a clone movement like 3KF 5711 or PPF 5712 v2

Kosher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22
PPF and ZF are printing text on movements instead of engraving them, my 5712 and AP 15500 where ordered simultaneously and both movements where printed.

Printed movement transform asuper clone into a,shitter

Reactions: AliHamid

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Buy v1 if you think that it is a shitter, they’ll be more for other 😂

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Do I prefer engraved movements? Yes? Do I think printed movements make the watch a shitter? Absolutely not lol

Reactions: g00n

Kosher

5/9/22
Do I prefer engraved movements? Yes? Do I think printed movements make the watch a shitter? Absolutely not lol

from my POV shitter is a rep wit clear tells

printing is a super clear tell lol maybe my shitter definition is wrong

this is the feedback from my TD about the change

"Actually, that's because many customers complained that the font engraving was too thick. So the factory changed to laser engraving which is not cheap printing so the font is not so thick."

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Biggest tell will always be the wearer…..
For me it would be the last thing I would even think about as it would mean taking of my watch and handing it to someone else who would then inspect it up close and personal. Not sure about anyone else but my watch tends to stay on my wrist;)
If you mean for personal preference having engraving then fair enough👍

Reactions: Richyv

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
In over 20 years of wearing fake and gens, I have never had anyone inspect my watch up close. I do remember a friend asking to see my 7750 rep Daytona once who owned a gen Daytona previously. He tried it on and said, "they made the new one thicker." :ROFLMAO:

The 5726 is a 100K watch. Ive never seen one in person and its 100% unlikely that whomever notices it will ask you to take it off and inspect the back or cartouche with a loupe and know its a rep. But they will know you cant afford a watch worth more than your car.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

this is the feedback from my TD about the change

"Actually, that's because many customers complained that the font engraving was too thick. So the factory changed to laser engraving which is not cheap printing so the font is not so thick."
You’re probably the clearest tell, so any watch you wear may be considered a shitter based on your rules. Just saying.

Kosher

5/9/22
In over 20 years of wearing fake and gens, I have never had anyone inspect my watch up close. I do remember a friend asking to see my 7750 rep Daytona once who owned a gen Daytona previously. He tried it on and said, "they made the new one thicker." :ROFLMAO:

The 5726 is a 100K watch. Ive never seen one in person and its 100% unlikely that whomever notices it will ask you to take it off and inspect the back or cartouche with a loupe and know its a rep. But they will know you cant afford a watch worth more than your car.
I'll not suffer that issue

I have a rep car too

• Haha
Reactions: grillbrill

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS

Lol, funny story, I was wearing a white 5726 when my wife and I went to a Rolex AD. She took noticed of the rhodium YM and really liked it. So I suggested we pick up a matching pair, one in 37mm and one in 40mm. The sales rep immediately invited us to the private viewing room and showed us the exhibition models. She tried on hers and I tried the 40mm. The sales rep immediately looked at the 5726 in front of him and start talking about the piece, pricing, rarity, waiting lists, purchase history, etc, etc.

When the 5726 was on the table, I was wearing the YM and looking at how it feels on my wrist, but later in the car, my wife told me that "he was looking at your watch and I think he really likes it"

Lol, so sales rep tells me he'll call me immediately when the YM comes in.

Best way to get your wife to accept all the madness is to get her a gen watch of her own, lol

Reactions: Procurator

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Lol, funny story, I was wearing a white 5726 when my wife and I went to a Rolex AD. She took noticed of the rhodium YM and really liked it. So I suggested we pick up a matching pair, one in 37mm and one in 40mm. The sales rep immediately invited us to the private viewing room and showed us the exhibition models. She tried on hers and I tried the 40mm. The sales rep immediately looked at the 5726 in front of him and start talking about the piece, pricing, rarity, waiting lists, purchase history, etc, etc.

When the 5726 was on the table, I was wearing the YM and looking at how it feels on my wrist, but later in the car, my wife told me that "he was looking at your watch and I think he really likes it"

Best way to get your wife to accept all the madness is to get her a gen watch of her own, lol
Funnily enough my wife keeps telling me that all my watches look the same, so why am I wanting to buy another one that looks the same again......
So I buy what I want, hide the bank statement and don't tell her. If she does say something, i just say its the same watch but looks la little different depending on the way the light hits it during different parts of the day. I am the LORD of the WATCHES - one watch that rules them all....

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Did you mod your 5726 in any way or just stock?

The more I read about the white 5726 the more interested I am while I wait for the 5712 v2

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
Did you mod your 5726 in any way or just stock?

The more I read about the white 5726 the more interested I am while I wait for the 5712 v2
It’s 100% stock, PPF. For what it is, I’m very happy with it, could be be better, sure, but until something better comes along, I’m satisfied with this one

Reactions: Cheesegrater