• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Mfactory

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/22
A gen in the wild (under artificial light ) - Burlington Passage London
I also just got my PPF 5726 Blue from Trusty and at first I thought he sent a wrong dial, I thought it was grey hehe.

So what’s your opinion on the blue dial of the gen in RL? Is it the same as our PPF?

Mfactory

7/6/22
I had the opportunity to compare mine with a second hand one exposed in Burlington Arcade in London and they look very much the same under the same light.

Didn’t take any pictures but will most probably pass by again earlier next week and take few shots if it is still there

So do you think the 5726 PPF blue dial is close to Gen Color in RL? Because I just got mine and I think the dial color is really off. Thinking of selling it and will just get the gray or white dial versions.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
So do you think the 5726 PPF blue dial is close to Gen Color in RL? Because I just got mine and I think the dial color is really off. Thinking of selling it and will just get the gray or white dial versions.

The white dial version is closest to gen. In the gray dial version the silver on the subdial is way too shiny as people have pointed out earlier in this thread.
The blue dial should’ve looked like this:

Last edited:

Mfactory

7/6/22
The white dial version is closest to gen. In the gray dial version the silver on the subdial is way too shiny as people have pointed out earlier in this thread.
The blue dial should’ve looked like this:
The blue dial is really off based on that video… thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

kevBquick

9/10/18
can't we get a v3 of this already with a proper geneva box. the v2 should have had it.

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
Are there any custom 5726 dials available? I'm not sure if I missed it but I haven't seen in any thread. Been looking a white one.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Are there any custom 5726 dials available? I'm not sure if I missed it but I haven't seen in any thread. Been looking a white one.
The PPF white already looks great. Doubt there will be an aftermarket one.

DucatiWiz

14/11/20
I have a VC fiftysix complete calendar with a decorated Miyota and I experience the same thing, even after a service. I think I’m just going to treat these watches like a manual…
I've since tried several times to use the watch as an automatic but even when worn every day, it won't keep enough power in the main spring to make it last through the night. I get 45is hours from a full wind, but the rota doesn't seem to add anything - it just stops after a couple of days. As you say, best treated as a manual. I wonder if the 5712 super clone movement is the same...

Reactions: 08_strides_tattles

greencrocodile

23/10/21
I've since tried several times to use the watch as an automatic but even when worn every day, it won't keep enough power in the main spring to make it last through the night. I get 45is hours from a full wind, but the rota doesn't seem to add anything - it just stops after a couple of days. As you say, best treated as a manual. I wonder if the 5712 super clone movement is the same...
I personally never experienced that with the PPF 5726. Fully working throughout the night.
I am not an expert but It might be a defect of the specific butch.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12

Just got mine on M2M sale. What an amazing rep! It feels legit and the band is not slinky like the 5711s. The white dial is beutiful in the sun and really the only noticeable flaw is the extended "GENEVE" cartouche that is impossible to notice anyway. Feels great on the wrist and is one of my faves ever.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
ok, so the white dial version is much better than the blue dial ?
Thus the white is the best 5726 ?

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
ok, so the white dial version is much better than the blue dial ?
Thus the white is the best 5726 ?
If your definition of best is closest to gen, I’d say yes.

But I prefer the blue dial, which is what I have. So to me, the blue dial is the best.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

But I prefer the blue dial, which is what I have. So to me, the blue dial is the best.
Indeed

zsACF3.jpg

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Ah yes, I mean closest to gen.

But mechanical wise it’s not a clone movement rather a miyota, unlike the ppf 5712v2 correct?